All reviews two bedroom unit indoor pool time share wine and cheese party washer and dryer four units sleeper sofa timeshare exchange full kitchen beautiful grounds hot tub pond area the ground floor fitness room stay there again berkshire area mid week
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I was in one of the one bedroom Westinghouse units. The place was spotless. The kitchen was well stocked, but I did a LOT of cooking. Whenever there was something I wanted (an extra cutting board, extra pot, blender, etc.), I'd go to the office and they'd find me one. That was awesome. Right before bedtime, I'd sit on the back porch overlooking the Ponds and listen to the bullfrogs. Most of the fireflies were asleep by then. If you can find a spot without lights, the stars are amazing. The Ponds had a great location so almost everything I wanted to see was only a short drive away. Even the drive up to MASS MoCA wasn't really all that far and the drive passed through scenic towns and beautiful countryside. My friend swam every day in one of the pools are ran on the treadmill. Then we'd meet in the big room of the clubhouse to play chess, find a puzzle for our room, or run into new friends from the old neighborhood. We ran out of time so we didn't get to tennis, grilling, horseshoes, paddling, etc. The Berkshires is a wonderful place to visit and the Ponds couldn't be a nicer place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
PondsMgmt, General Manager at The Ponds at Foxhollow, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the Ponds. It sounds like you took full advantage of what the Ponds and Berkshire County offer. If and when you return, we hope you are able to fit in some tennis on our freshly finished tennis courts. We hope to see you again !

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Since I bought my first timeshare in 1985, I don't recall a bad experience with an exchange or a getaway. We went on a Getaway to the Ponds at Fox Hollow in Lenox, MA in the Berkshires. There were several days of snow, rain and sleet there in April. At dinner time on Saturday workman went under our unit and started insulation. When I questioned what was going on, they said some units (not ours) didn't have hot water that morning and they had to wrap the pipes. They left soon after. The next evening (Sunday) we returned from a day outing and workmen were there again at dinner time. They began pounding under our unit so hard that the chairs moved. This went on for an hour, during which I called the front desk who could hear the loud pounding on the phone. They said the workmen would leave. I asked to get some kind of an explanation from the manager. The front desk person said "You won't need the Manager to call when he comes in on Monday morning. Will you? I said " Yes I would like to talk to the Manager since it has happened twice and I would appreciate an explanation". No one called on Monday morning nor during the remainder of our week's stay. The Manager was not available at checkout to address this issue either. I suppose I could have searched for the Manager during the remainder of our stay. But frankly I didn't feel like talking further about maintenance issues while on vacation and the pounding had stopped. But I remain surprised and disgusted that such a blatant disruption could go unacknowledged by the Manager without regard for guests. I don't think we will return to The Ponds at Fox Hollow.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Annigan61
PondsMgmt, General Manager at The Ponds at Foxhollow, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate the good and the bad. I apologize for the disruption during your stay. I also apologize for what seems to be a major lack of communication between my staff, as this is the first I'm hearing of this situation, I would've been most certainly contacted you and rectified this situation. I will be sure to review this matter with my assistant and the front desk staff. Please feel free to contact me by phone if you would like to further discuss this matter. Again, I do apologize.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We visit the Ponds every summer for four weeks. We come from South FLORIDA and the weather draws us up to the Berkshires. We have a very comfortable one bedroom unit on the ground floor. All units back the lake.
We see a lot of shows up here. We have a full kitchen and a BBQ, two TVs and there are indoor and outdoor pools, a small gym and a hot tub.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cazreads

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your continued patronage, hope to see you next year!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

We have been staying at the Ponds at Foxhollow for many years and just love it! The grounds are beautiful and the one and two bedroom apartment villas face the Ponds. It is the perfect location for a relaxing get away for a long weekend or week way. The villas are very comfortable and include a full kitchen and living room with either one or two bedrooms.

The area has excellent restaurants, as well a vibrant arts scene, hiking, skiing, etc. It is the perfect place to "get back to nature" a bit while still enjoying civilization. In the summer, Tanglewood is just minutes away and has some terrific concerts - both classical and popular music and is the summer home of the Boston Symphony.

The Ponds is a great place for families or couples and has both an indoor and outdoor pool. Try it - you will like it!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
PondsMgmt, General Manager at The Ponds at Foxhollow, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Ponds and in Berkshire County. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

The Ponds at Foxhollow is a beautiful small resort in the Berkshires (Lenox Mass.) perfect for getting away to relax and enjoy the serene beauty of this idyllic setting. The units are one and two bedroom, however, as the resort is getting older, it is showing signs of age and could use some updates. Other than that, the staff is friendly and attentive and the setting is gorgeous.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
PondsMgmt, General Manager at The Ponds at Foxhollow, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for the feedback and the patronage, we have may updates on the horizon and hope you chose to stay at the Ponds in the future.