“Nice but needs an update!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Italian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice but needs an update!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food and service were excellent, however; the restaurant could use a bit of an update. I could smell the dirty carpet but I suspect it may be difficult for them in the winter months to keep the place super clean. The server noticed I was staying at a nearby hotel and gave me a discount on my meal. It was a nice surprise and nice touch.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Newburgh, New York
“A good stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Arizona has a friendly atmosphere, a variety of tasty and fun food selections, and good service. Convenient location.

Visited November 2012
Berkshires, MA
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went here because of a benefit for the school band. We got there early to avoid any rush, but service was super slow. It took nearly an hour to receive our entrees and when they arrived, mine was noticeably burned. I certainly never would serve anything that looked like this to a guest. It had taken so long to get our food that I did not bother to complain. I ate around the burned section and vowed not to eat there again. I have heard people rave about this place, but can't imagine it being so good when our experience was so bad.

Visited December 2011
Philadelphia
“Food Great-Server Was Pleasant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Our server was so busy trying to be cute that she did little in terms of remembering that we needed napkins after using all of ours to mop up a spill, she did not check back enough to notice she had never brought replacement drinks or ketchup or napkins until we were almost done. The soup and salad bowl were tasty, but must have been set up ahead of everyone else's meals (we were a table of 6) that the bread sucked up most of the soup. She took our order and gave a us the check, cheked back only once, and we were served and cleared by four diferent people--the place was not swamped, so that was distrubing. The food for our group was reportedly very good, except the children's spaghetti that was hard rigattoni noodles and a mushy meatball. it was great to watch a soccer match though while we waited.

Visited May 2012
MA
“Average dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

I have been a number of times. The food is overall pretty average. Lunch is the best deal. Pizza can be unpredictable and soup has been cold a number of times. Calzones are great. Staff is always good.

Visited January 2012