“Best Fried Chicken Ever”
Review of Nudel Restaurant

Nudel Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Lenox
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 15, 2017

This is a small low key restaurant with nice service and an open kitchen. The menu was tough because everything sounded so good. I usually order healthy but when I saw the stuffed fried chicken thighs that the woman next to us was eating I ordered them. The stuffing was a corn jalapeno stuffing. What the heck, it's vacation. Turned out to be a good move. I started with the Romaine salad with buttermilk dressing as my "light" appetizer. Also good. I definitely recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 14, 2017

My husband and I made a reservation for a Saturday night out. We found the menu extremely small, which would have been fine, if there was one dish that we could eat.
Everything was so over the top, nothing was a little basic(maybe a chicken dish??)
We actually left.

Date of visit: June 2017
8  Thank jrebel2015
Reviewed May 26, 2017

The food as interestiung and tasty, not your usual fare, reasonably priced, service was excellent. Would return for another meal if ever back in Lenox.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

We went there a year ago and loved it, but were unimpressed with it this year. Namely, the service was snotty and subpar. One of the meals (pasta bolognese) was good but the soft-shelled crab dinner was simply okay. Next time we will try another restaurant; there are many others to choose from in Lenox.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

excellent food, every time. changing menu based on fresh farm meats & produce. hands down best restaurant in lenox for food enthusiast. great service, intimate atmosphere. fun to sit at bar which is open to the kitchen and watch chefs cook.