“Burgers, burritos, good bar food!”
Review of Tex-Mex Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Cobleskill, New York
“Burgers, burritos, good bar food!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We had a very nice lunch here with attentive staff.

Visited January 2012

“perfect food”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I love this restaurant. good food with service. I must recommend this place. GO fo rit TEX MEX

• Visited December 2011
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Hope this one stays around!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

It's hard to find good and affordable Tex-Mex food in Western Mass, so we were excited to find this last year. We've returned several times since and have never been disappointed. The mole sauce is some of the best I've ever had. Other dishes have been very good too. Nothing I've tried is very hot/spicy, which is generally a misconception about most Mexican food anyway. Service has always been good.
We've been at this place before, when it was a Bennigans and then a more general restaurant. I do hope that people overlook the early negative reviews here and give this spot a chance. It deserves it!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank MeterMaid
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best one!!! I recommend to visit everybody!=)”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

The food was amazing! Big portions, not big prices but though excellent quality! I really advise to visit this place everybody who is gonna to be in the Berkshire area! I am so satisfied this place! And so nice owner(he made the drinks for us) and all staff! I LOVE IT!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Ksenia222
Berkshires, Massachusetts
“Great food--authenticity in the Berkshires”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I do not understand the negative food reviews. Service has never been outstanding nor horrible. The food is the best Mexican in the Berkshires by far. I have lived in Mass for eight years and have lamented the lack of authentic Mexican food in New England. Found a couple good places in Albany, NY, but nothing in New England until TexMex opened. I did not have high hopes since I do not care for TexMex--I want it south of the border, not north. So I was very pleasantly surprised. I live 90 min away, but if I am in the vicinity, I always stop for a meal. The chile rellanos are excellent, and when the spinach-stuffed rellano is on the special board, I am a happy diner. So give it a shot--I have never been disappointed.

• Visited August 2011