If you are looking for a reasonably priced and basic place to crash out, this will do.
* Overall clean - Sheets, bathroom and carpet was clean. No smells.
* Good location - Near Tanglewood, Ski Bousquet
* Flavours Restaurant - Mayalasian food, owners are not affiliated with motel (see below for more details)
* Price - $70 night
* The room was on the cold side all night and no extra blankets. (It was about 15 degrees outside)
* The continental breakfast was poor- a few pieces of bread and watery OJ
* Overall, it was a little worn looking.
The best part of this place is Flavours Restaurant. I heard it was good by reading the reviews and it really was. The food was a delicious combination of Southeast Asian themes. Very tasty and very unique. Nice curries. The food in this restaurant is as good as any big city like Boston or NYC. The owners, Chin and Sabrina, are very friendly people. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Lenox reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Lenox Hotel Lenox
- Lenox Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Lenox Mass