All reviewsexercise classesspa servicesdemonstration kitchenlife changingno tippinglearn somethingcutting edgedining roomhappy placehealthy livingfarm to tablecooking classtai chitook advantagespa experienceannual tripeach guest
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Had a really fun weekend at CR with a couple of friends. It was the fifth time for each of us. Would go back again, but really guys you need to update and innovate!

1. The first time I went to CR I did spinning for the first time ever. Was hooked for life. CR was on the cutting edge. No longer. I enjoyed the classes that I took and the instructors were very good but there was no class that was new or exciting that made we want to learn something new.

2. We all felt that this time the food was not on par with previous visits. Most of the food had no taste - we understand that the salt is greatly reduced - but in the past the food has been very flavorful. The pizza was terrific and the expansion of the Cafe a wonderful thing.

3. The overall feeling was that CR was under staffed and that the staff that was there ran around to fill the jobs of others.

4. The bingo game was a lot of fun.

5. The reception area and some of the activity facility are over air conditioned. So you are always bundled up while inside.

6. The rooms are outdated. I saw a model of the new planned room that was open for viewing. It's better. But it's really just a bandaid. Some new furniture. New bedding and wall covering. But it looks like they weren't doing anything to the bathrooms. A shame bc those really need to be modernized

7. The locker rooms are very clean. And for the most part that is where I showered. But I had to run around looking for the locker room helper to get a locker. Again, whether they are or not, the perception is that CR is under staffed and that the staff that is there are not of the highest quality.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank AmyC723
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

I thank you for sharing your detailed sentiments with us. I am disheartened to know that you did not feel that all aspects of your stay were at their very best and all of us take these critiques quite seriously. I will be certain to share your accounts with the members of management. As you say, our guest rooms are indeed undergoing renovation and we trust that you will be pleased with the completed work. It promises to be quite lovely. Again, we thank you for taking the time to share such a thoughtful review of your time with us; and also for choosing to make Canyon Ranch a part of your friends’ getaway. We are delighted and are looking forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Excellent presentations as always! Lunch and Learn great. Massage by Benita the very best! Outdoor swimming - unbelievable. Outdoor cafe - yummy and relaxing. Walk and meditation in the woods was an experience that will stay with me for a very long time. Meeting other people on the same track for health was unbelievably beneficial.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends

Thank you for you sharing your impressions with us, and especially we thank you for your kind words about the wonderful Benita in massage. She is truly dedicated to her craft. I will be sure to share your message with her. And we could not agree more that being in an environment where all guests are like-minded in their quest for health and wellness, is all the more beneficial. We await your return. Be well.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

An incredible experience with my sister.
I wasn't aware of how hard we would "work!" The physical activity is all around you..it's contagious!!
The food was portion controlled yet incredibly delicious and flavorful.
Every amenity and service was perfect.
Booked my next Canyon Ranch stay in Tucson and can't wait!!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends

We are honored to have been the location for your sister retreat! How wonderful. Thank you for your kind words about your many experiences with us…that are, indeed, “contagious.” Enjoy your time in Tucson and we certainly hope to see you again in Lenox. Be well.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Situated on a beautiful hilltop
campus and surrounded by beautiful gardens, this destination offers year round indoor and outdoor activities for the active and health-minded traveler.

Options include indoor and outdoor pools, indoor tennis courts, a full spa and two on-site dining options.

Local attractions including Tanglewood, Shakespeare & Co, etc are just a few minutes away.

Travel to and from Canyon Ranch is facilitated with convenient car service / airport transfers.

All in all, a beautiful destination well worth a visit any time of year.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo

How lovely – thank you for sharing this. Indeed, Canyon Ranch in Lenox is a destination that provides an immersive escape in any season. Indoor and outdoor activities abound throughout the year and the adjusting landscape from season to season lends itself to a renewed experience in spring, summer, fall and winter. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

I went to Canyon Ranch and my next with a group of about 20 women from Philadelphia. We had a bus pick us up in downtown Philadelphia and we stopped at Woodbury Commons in New York for some great outlet shopping and then moved on to Lenox. Our trip was nothing short of perfect and I think our group plans to go again and again!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends

A wonderful weekend for a group of wonderful women! Thank you for making Canyon Ranch a part of your uplifting group experience. We look forward to welcoming you again and again! Be well.