“IF ONLY I COULD LIVE THERE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lenox
manahttan, NY
“IF ONLY I COULD LIVE THERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Came back again, always better than the time before. Why not? Classes, lectures, food ,services all rate a10.
ROOMSall nice, luxe clean, but opt for north or east wing, for location
CLASSES-several gyms so several classes are given simultaneously and there's everything from aerobics to Zumba all day long instructors are excellent, usually one to lead the class, and a second one to assist participants.
LECTURES , - nutrition, weight loss, breathing, posture, classes for fixing problems you didn't know you had
MEDITATION! YOGA!' TI CHI to calm a racing mind
SERVICES. Basic or specialty massages, beauty salon, rubs, scrubs and more
HEALTH AND WELLNESS , fully staffed medical wing. And psychologists so at CR you can really fix whatever ails your mind or body.
Dining room , delicious. food many choices, gracious service, but alas, no booze.
MY ADVICE there are so many state of the art activities. Try something new. This time I walked the labyrinth. I did it once; didn't get it. But I walked the walk on the next day and it was empowering.
If you are a CR newbie, go for a minimum of three nights.there is an overwhelming menu of things to do, that a two day stay is simply not enough. By the time you figure out what's what and where it's at, you are checking out.
Rates are cheaper off season. It's expensive so opt for low season, or promotions

Room Tip: Go once and you are hooked. Canyon ranch is addictive
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank manhattan10021
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for your positive review of Canyon Ranch in Lenox; you’ve certainly offered some helpful observations and tips, especially in your encouragement to try new things! We’re delighted to have you as a repeat guest and I’m pleased that we continue to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Reggie Cooper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Jericho, New York, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I loved Canyon Ranch (Lenox) so much that I went twice in 2 months. They have plenty of classes to choose from throughout the day as well as unbelievable hikes. Spinning, yoga, TRX, tennis, meditation, weight lifting...limitless! If you have the chance, take a class given by Karen or Antoinette...they are exceptional and absolutely motivating!!!!!! Food is really good and you are given every calorie count if you are looking to lose some weight. The spa services are also terrific and plentiful. Try to have the Lavender Relax treatment...could be the greatest spa treatment I have ever had. Clearly I don't have a bad word to say. Enjoy!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stays. Our fine staff strives to inspire and encourage our guests with their wellness goals, and I’m thrilled to hear we’ve had such a positive effect on you. We look forward to having you on property again soon.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I just returned from a five-day getaway at Canyon Ranch in the Berkshires and without exception, this was one of the best experiences of my life. The food was delicious and healthy; fitness classes to meet all of my needs; my room comfortable and clean; the spa treatments were over the top. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong - all the rooms are beautiful and comfortable. All rooms are quiet. Some peo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Donna B
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I had always read about it but never tried it. Friends go annually,so I jumped in and joined them. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I enjoyed the classes; they made accommodations for my eating habits; rooms were clean and easy to live in; overall I enjoyed it.

Be advised that when you arrive in the morning for a full day, go prepared to not have your room or luggage with you. Just dress for your first class and you won't even notice.

• Stayed December 2012
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My mother and I shared our 6th trip to Canyon Ranch in Leonx, MA together this past March. It was a birthday trip for both of us. Past trips included groups of 4 including us - but this time it was just the two of us (insert song here). As usual -given she is my mother and 30+ year older than I am - we went our separate ways meeting up for meals and in the room.

As usual we had a fabulous time. The staff in every part of the "Ranch" was wonderful. My mother took several fitness classes and was able to scale down the excerises for her own needs. I loved the "Strides" class in the gym, the 2.5 mile nature hike, & every afternoon played Wallyball. Wallyball is volleyball in a racketball court - but a lot faster and you can use the walls.

On my full last day, I ended playing Wallyball comprised of 2 teams most of the staff from Canyon Ranch. By the time I was done playing (2 hours -) Besides pretty tired, I felt like we were all teammates. They included me in the game, made sure they were not playing over me, and coached me as we played. When I saw them later, they greeted me like a friend.

If it is offered, make sure you play BINGO in the evening. The group of people playing were from all over the county and different ages, but the staffer running BINGO made it so much fun that we all knew each other by the end of the evening. The prizes (I did not win, but a lot of people did) were great too.

The room we stayed in was a standard room for two and it was quite comforable enough to share. We have stayed in a suite for four and those room are spacious as well. Bring your own liquid soap for the bathroom if that is what you prefer as they offer bar soap. There are many different kinds of pillows, but if you find them too soft, just call down to the desk. I did and they found me the firmest pillow as I requested.

Both my mother & I also enjoyed the Spa area, getting massages, facials, and visiting the 2 steams rooms and hot tub.

Canyon Ranch is a wonderful place to spend time with family and to meet many new people. The schedule and staff makes it easy to spend just enough time with the people you came with, but also go off on your own and meet new people and try new things.

Every trip my mom and think it will not be as wonderful and memoriable as the last trip, and every trip we are pleasantly surprised and it is a great time.

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have visited Canyon Ranch, Lenox over a dozen times and it never disappoints. The setting is beautiful as are the facilities. They are tastefully done-a feeling of relaxation from the moment you enter the comfortable, immaculate facility.

The service is the best-each and every employee seem to want to make your stay perfect. They think of everyithing from the time you drive up until you leave. The only things a guest has to think about is what activity to do or what to order at mealtime.

The meals decision would be more difficulty, as everything looks and tastes wonderful, but their solution is that you can order mutiple dishes, dishes to share of half orders of more than one dish. The excellent staff only want their guests to be happy.

As for the facilities, whether it is the spa, salon, fitness area-there is a very wide range of activities in this most up-to-date facility.

I have just returned, and look forward to planning my next visit!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your thoughtful review; your accolades were greatly appreciated. Our staff certainly does all they can to make Canyon Ranch in Lenox “the best there is!” It is so rewarding to know that you continue to join us and we “never disappoint.” We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Orleans, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughters 55th Birthday was a cause for celebration. My sister lives in NYC and joined us.
The nice thing about Canyon Ranch is "Something for Everyone" We looked through "This Week at Canyon Ranch" which is the weekly schedules. One of us had a pedicure , one went to a stretch class, and one to see a nurse. We met for lunch. No one feels pressured to do what the other is doing. The food is exceptional, and your needs are met for special dietary issues.
This was my 26th visit! Try it, you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: Rooms are chosen according to need. Suites, Doubles, etc All rooms are beautifully decorated with T...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you so much for joining us for your daughter’s 55th birthday; I agree, that is definitely a reason to celebrate! I am so pleased that our activities, classes, and services have brought you back to Lenox 26 times! As I am sure you know, sharing Canyon Ranch with your family is a gift that endures. We look forward to welcoming you for your 27th visit!
Reggie Cooper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Blantyre
#1 of 1 in Stockbridge
Yankee Inn
Yankee Inn
#5 of 14 in Lenox

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!