Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Priceline
Cornell Inn Lenox(Lenox)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexercise classesspa servicesdemonstration kitchenoutdoor activitieslife changingno tippinglearn somethinghealthy livingcutting edgedining roomweight losshealthy foodhappy placemother daughtercooking classfarm to tableeat healthy
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have visited Canyon Ranch, Lenox over a dozen times and it never disappoints. The setting is beautiful as are the facilities. They are tastefully done-a feeling of relaxation from the moment you enter the comfortable, immaculate facility.

The service is the best-each and every employee seem to want to make your stay perfect. They think of everyithing from the time you drive up until you leave. The only things a guest has to think about is what activity to do or what to order at mealtime.

The meals decision would be more difficulty, as everything looks and tastes wonderful, but their solution is that you can order mutiple dishes, dishes to share of half orders of more than one dish. The excellent staff only want their guests to be happy.

As for the facilities, whether it is the spa, salon, fitness area-there is a very wide range of activities in this most up-to-date facility.

I have just returned, and look forward to planning my next visit!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful review; your accolades were greatly appreciated. Our staff certainly does all they can to make Canyon Ranch in Lenox “the best there is!” It is so rewarding to know that you continue to join us and we “never disappoint.” We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughters 55th Birthday was a cause for celebration. My sister lives in NYC and joined us.
The nice thing about Canyon Ranch is "Something for Everyone" We looked through "This Week at Canyon Ranch" which is the weekly schedules. One of us had a pedicure , one went to a stretch class, and one to see a nurse. We met for lunch. No one feels pressured to do what the other is doing. The food is exceptional, and your needs are met for special dietary issues.
This was my 26th visit! Try it, you will be glad you did!

Room Tip: Rooms are chosen according to need. Suites, Doubles, etc All rooms are beautifully decorated with TV, DVD .
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you so much for joining us for your daughter’s 55th birthday; I agree, that is definitely a reason to celebrate! I am so pleased that our activities, classes, and services have brought you back to Lenox 26 times! As I am sure you know, sharing Canyon Ranch with your family is a gift that endures. We look forward to welcoming you for your 27th visit!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is the only vacation spot that I religiously book year after year. As a busy mother of four, the three nights that I spend here with my girlfriends is invaluable. The rooms are perfect with comfortable beds. The facilities are always upgraded and maintained, but what really makes CR stand out about the various other destination spas that I have gone to is the information on healthful living. Each time I visit, I learn something new. The doctors, physical therapists, trainers, nutritionist, massage therapists, esthetician are all top notch. Even though the price can feel indulgent, I feel like it is an outstanding value for what you get.

Last year I brought my husband, who liked it and got excellent advise from the doctors, however, I liked it better solo. He enjoyed the spinning classes, basketball and boxing class and found classes that were challenging enough.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It certainly sounds like you had a wonderful retreat at Canyon Ranch in Lenox; relaxing, rejuvenating and learning while enjoying time spent with friends. I am so glad you consider Canyon Ranch “your happy place” and look forward to welcoming you and your friends again next year.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

It took me a while before I wrote this because I felt I was gilding the lily. IF one has been there, one can't wait to go back and if one has not, well, just read the brochure. I said I was not a spa person but a group of my professional colleagues talked me into trying it and now I am the first one to sign up. The attention to detail is just amazing. The sights, the smells, the staff, the food, the atmosphere are all just perfect. There is an incredible array of services: outdoor activities such as rigorous hikes or strolls, exercise classes for the newbies and the pros, from yoga to weights, private sessions, a pool, a sauna, a steam room, an inhalation room with eucalyptus; a fully stocked locker room (I don't even use the shower in my room) ; grooming services, health consultations, lectures, cooking lessions, and of course massages you could die for. My choice is rigorous exercise to justify a deep tissue massage. The rooms are spacious enough to share. I have never passed a staff member who did not say hello. The dining room and the "coffee shop" are both professionally run. The cafe means you can have quick breakfast before an early morning activity, get something to go if you have to do some work in your room or just grab a cup of coffee. Lunch and dinner in the dinning room is more leisurely. you sit by yourself or join you group at a big table. The food is tasty, though I confess, I always ask for salt. Its a great way to spend time with colleagues, friends or family though the cliente is mostly female, men are welcome and the ones there seem very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We truly appreciate you sharing your Canyon Ranch experience with the TripAdvisor community! It is so rewarding to have the pleasure of guiding our guests on the path to finding a healthier and happier life. Your compliments for our array of services, activities and dining options and overall “attention to detail” were appreciated. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been coming here for years. The food is excellent and the portions show you how one should really eat. The rooms are well appointed. The services and sports fit every type. The best thing are the wonderful and informative lectures by the Canyon Ranch physicians. They are cutting edge and the information is quite helpful.
It is always very rejuvenating in many ways.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank 101travelled

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you find your stays “very rejuvenating” and continue to join us year after year. As you mentioned, in addition to our spa and sport offerings, our physicians and Health & Healing practitioners, offer enlightening and progressive lectures filled with education about living a healthy and fulfilling life and I am so glad you were able to avail of their expertise. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.