Canyon Ranch in Lenox
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$113
$175
Official Site
$59
$50
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$121
Travelocity
All reviewsexercise classesspa servicesdemonstration kitchenoutdoor activitieslife changingno tippinglearn somethinghealthy livingcutting edgesalad bardining roomweight losshealthy foodhappy placemother daughterskin carecooking class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is the only vacation spot that I religiously book year after year. As a busy mother of four, the three nights that I spend here with my girlfriends is invaluable. The rooms are perfect with comfortable beds. The facilities are always upgraded and maintained, but what really makes CR stand out about the various other destination spas that I have gone to is the information on healthful living. Each time I visit, I learn something new. The doctors, physical therapists, trainers, nutritionist, massage therapists, esthetician are all top notch. Even though the price can feel indulgent, I feel like it is an outstanding value for what you get.

Last year I brought my husband, who liked it and got excellent advise from the doctors, however, I liked it better solo. He enjoyed the spinning classes, basketball and boxing class and found classes that were challenging enough.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It certainly sounds like you had a wonderful retreat at Canyon Ranch in Lenox; relaxing, rejuvenating and learning while enjoying time spent with friends. I am so glad you consider Canyon Ranch “your happy place” and look forward to welcoming you and your friends again next year.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

It took me a while before I wrote this because I felt I was gilding the lily. IF one has been there, one can't wait to go back and if one has not, well, just read the brochure. I said I was not a spa person but a group of my professional colleagues talked me into trying it and now I am the first one to sign up. The attention to detail is just amazing. The sights, the smells, the staff, the food, the atmosphere are all just perfect. There is an incredible array of services: outdoor activities such as rigorous hikes or strolls, exercise classes for the newbies and the pros, from yoga to weights, private sessions, a pool, a sauna, a steam room, an inhalation room with eucalyptus; a fully stocked locker room (I don't even use the shower in my room) ; grooming services, health consultations, lectures, cooking lessions, and of course massages you could die for. My choice is rigorous exercise to justify a deep tissue massage. The rooms are spacious enough to share. I have never passed a staff member who did not say hello. The dining room and the "coffee shop" are both professionally run. The cafe means you can have quick breakfast before an early morning activity, get something to go if you have to do some work in your room or just grab a cup of coffee. Lunch and dinner in the dinning room is more leisurely. you sit by yourself or join you group at a big table. The food is tasty, though I confess, I always ask for salt. Its a great way to spend time with colleagues, friends or family though the cliente is mostly female, men are welcome and the ones there seem very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We truly appreciate you sharing your Canyon Ranch experience with the TripAdvisor community! It is so rewarding to have the pleasure of guiding our guests on the path to finding a healthier and happier life. Your compliments for our array of services, activities and dining options and overall “attention to detail” were appreciated. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have been coming here for years. The food is excellent and the portions show you how one should really eat. The rooms are well appointed. The services and sports fit every type. The best thing are the wonderful and informative lectures by the Canyon Ranch physicians. They are cutting edge and the information is quite helpful.
It is always very rejuvenating in many ways.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank 101travelled

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased you find your stays “very rejuvenating” and continue to join us year after year. As you mentioned, in addition to our spa and sport offerings, our physicians and Health & Healing practitioners, offer enlightening and progressive lectures filled with education about living a healthy and fulfilling life and I am so glad you were able to avail of their expertise. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My experience at Canyon Ranch was amazing. I have never gone away alone before and I loved spending time with myself! My days at the Ranch were restorative and pampering. I concentrated soley on myself and scheduled classes, spa treatments and lectures to suit my needs. I thought the lectures were wonderful, food absolutely delicious, classes were available for every level of ability and the spa services were exemplary. If you wanted to sit by a fireplace and read a book, take a walk, knock yourself out on the exercise circuit - it was your schedule to decide.....best of all ,I left my cell phone in my room! The three night stay passed much too quickly but I know I definitely want to make this personal vacation an annual event!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Midge D
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

It is immensely rewarding to help our guests find healthier and happier ways to live and we pride ourselves on offering something for everyone, whether their intentions be rest & rejuvenation, fitness training or addressing a specific health concern. How wonderful to know you concentrated “soley” on yourself and even left your cell phone in the room! We encourage our guests to unplug when they’re here for awhile and I am glad you took full advantage of that opportunity. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

What can I say...Canyon Ranch Lenox has been an annual trip for the last few years and it never disappoints. From the minute you step into the "bubble" you feel stress leave you. The classes, lectures, body treatments and food (especially the new cappuccino machine) are all top notch -- not to mention the instructors and dining room staff. They all take that extra step to make your stay exceptional. I'll be back same time next year!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bklineman

It is one of our goals to share the Canyon Ranch health and wellness vacation in a way that inspires you to explore the vast opportunities that await you. We thank you for your review as well as your return visits to Canyon Ranch. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff.