Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Birchwood Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$289
$260
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

Hampton Terrace Inn(Lenox)
$239
$206
$390
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexercise classesspa servicesdemonstration kitchenoutdoor activitieslife changingno tippinglearn somethinghealthy livingcutting edgedining roomweight losshealthy foodhappy placemother daughtercooking classfarm to tableeat healthy
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My seventh stay between Christmas and new years was wonderful.
Had some medical tests from highly qualified doctors.
Received world class massages and body treatments.
Learned some new exercise techniques.
Ate delicious food, great to know there is no worry as food is pesticide free, raised without hormones/antibiotics, etc.
Enjoyed local parks and art galleries.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank SEWscout
CanyonRanchLenox, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

It sounds as though your seventh visit to Canyon Ranch in Lenox was a wonderful way to prepare for the New Year. In addition to the spa treatments you mentioned, I am glad you were able to benefit from the expertise of our integrative medical staff and avail of testing and advice tailored to your needs. Also, it is our goal to introduce new and beneficial classes to ensure our guests expand their choices to stay fit and healthy and it was gratifying to see you learned some new exercise techniques. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the beautiful Berkshires here at Canyon Ranch. Come back and enjoy all the delights this time and this place can be to you as your journey to lifelong wellness continues.

Managing Director

Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was my second visit at Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA, and I'll plan another vacation get-away next year too. I stay 3 nights, but 4 or more would be even better. Every person who works at the Ranch makes you feel special, most important, that it's all about you. They offer a great selection of exercise programs, spiritual talks, self-help programs, cooking programs, hikes, and everything in between. You can be as busy or relaxed as you choose. Push yourself with new activities or sit by a roaring fire. Food is terrific and plentiful; porportional, based on calories, sodium, carbs, etc., order as much as you want. Exceptionally clean everywhere, very comfortable beds, quiet rooms. Easily visit solo and you will feel very comfortable, even if it's your first time traveling alone. Mostly women, but couples and men enjoy the visit as well. You will leave refreshed, relaxed, and with a new positive attitude. This upscale Ranch is worth every quarter!!!

Room Tip: Exercise clothing is ok in the dining room and throughout your stay. Bring a few exercise jackets as layers when you move from class to class. Hiking boots vs sneakers are good for walking the property, as you go through the woods can get muddy. Also, pick up a lunch for your ride home; just that extra perk showing they care
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Chatham382
CanyonRanchLenox, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

We are so appreciative of your thoughtful, upbeat comments about the classes, programs, food, and especially the staff. Our mission at Canyon Ranch is to inspire our guests to make a commitment to healthy living and I hope you are able to continue to experience the Canyon Ranch “glow” in your daily life at home. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I traveled with my best friend the end of August 2011. We'd been talking about going here for years, and finally decided to spend the cash and go- best decision ever! This place is amazing. They don't know the word 'no', anything you want is their pleasure. The grounds are beautiful, and the hotel and gym facilities are spotless. I am a very picky traveler, and have stayed at 4-5 star resorts all over the world. No place comes close to the service here. I had high expectations, and they were still exceeded. The food was good, healthy healthy choices, plenty of variety. Because it was low sodium, I felt it needed some salt, but it was always available, with no judgement. We both took advantage of studio classes, pool programs, outdoor activities, spa services and classes. All of them were spectacular. The morning stretch class is not to be missed- what a great way to start the day! Can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank PoolGrl76

How gratifying to know your long awaited trip to Canyon Ranch in Lenox was the “best decision ever!” and that we exceeded your expectations. It sounds as though you made the most of your time here and were able to partake of many of our celebrated services, classes and activities. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Canyon Ranch was everything we had expected it to be. Beautiful, relaxing and inspiring. It is not cheap but it is well worth the expense.

Room Tip: We had deluxe rooms. They are farther from the spa and dining area but we did not mind the work. We were there to get exercise!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank shildon
CanyonRanchLenox, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding your visit to Canyon Ranch in Lenox. We take great pride in ensuring Canyon Ranch provides the world-class experience you expect and deserve; it is gratifying to know your stay was “everything you expected!” Each visit to the Ranch is uniquely special and we look forward to providing you with another opportunity for physical, emotional, and spiritual renewal. While you are home, I hope you enjoy lasting benefits from the intentions you made toward your good health while you were here.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

What a great place for a family trip! My boyfriend and I recently spent a long weekend at Canyon Ranch in Lenox with my brother, his fiance, my sister, her boyfriend and our little dog (CR has certain pet friendly rooms!). We planned our schedules so that we would have our meals together (one of our favorites was Sunday brunch in the expo kitchen) and we also decided to do a few of the hikes together (these were wonderful) and they did one of the bike rides together (I"m not much of a bike person so I passed but they really enjoyed it). We have so many great memories from the weekend! One of my favorites is that we borrowed Clue from the front desk and played in the Fireside Lounge and talked in the characters' voices! (I wish I could recreate my brother's Miss Scarlett impression for you!). We would also meet in the Library a few minutes before dinner each night and have mocktails and unwind before dinner!

Some other favorites:
- The grounds are beautiful and fun to explore. Take the walk to the old farmhouse (the trail is on the CR grounds map).

- I went to all of Mark Liponis' lectures, which I highly recommend. He was very generous with his time and sharing his knowledge (lectures ran over and he stayed until all questions were answered).

-I also really loved the cardio circuit class in the gym, tai chi, the stretching classes, and the breathing classes. I liked the metaphysical classes too, but they are not really something I'd recommend to anyone but they are fun if you are into the topic (they are especially good for relaxing at the end of the day and bonding with the other guests, especially the taro and numerology classes. At least in my group everyone was sharing stories and laughing together etc).

- The food. It is so easy to eat healthy and everything tastes great. We love the salad bar! Oh at the breakfast bar try the Canyon Ranch granola, mixed with a bit of the Almond Butter Delight and fresh berries! Out of this world. We got the recipes from the website (all the CR recipes are posted) and are already making it at home for breakfast!

I returned to the city totally refreshed and recharged. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family