Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The owner's of this property apparently could care less about the safety of their guests as they shut the outside lights off overnight and kept the front desk and office locked up and lights shut out overnight. Also, rooms are small with very little space to move around in. The company that I work for booked the stay for me and 100+ other people for a week and I honestly believe the management and the people behind the front desk could have cared less.

Room tip: If you have a lot of luggage be prepared to work your butt off to get your bags up the steps you have a room on the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
WynGuestRelation, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear John R-

We do understand safety concern and we do care every guest does not matter how many rooms they booked we respect and take care all guest equally.

Thanks

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I have reviewed this Days Inn a number of times over the past few years and it is still a reliable budget hotel option. However this time the room I was assigned needed a bit of an update. Wallpaper was peeling and buckling in some spots and carpet was separating from the saddle separating the room and bathroom. Furniture needs replacement and WiFi was non existent. The continental breakfast was good and staff friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Enjoyed our stay. This was our second year and will come again next year. When will my Wyndham points be applied to this most recent stay?

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed September 11, 2017

My husband and I stayed one night 8/25/17. The following afternoon we realized that my husband left his pillow. I called and confirmed that they have the pillow. Then the nightmere- pardon the pun. - began. ALL OVER A PILLOW. The hotel asked if we are coming back to the hotel and get it. We said no, and please send it back to us. And we still have not gotten our pillow. They refused to send it to us unless we opened a UPS account - that THEY would NOT PAY for the shipping. And we haven't gotten to them what they needed - which we tried to get for them and "Because YOU LEFT YOUR PILLOW HERE. WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG." Fast forward, I spent most of last week, visiting and calling our local then the local to DAYS INN UPS Store. Days Inn wanted "a box for the pillow, a label for the shipping - all which I worked hard to get them. As of last Friday afternoon, Days Inn agreed to bring our boxed pillow to the local UPS Store and send it to us. I just called the Days Inn and learned that our pillow is still af the hotel because we did NOT get the label to them to order a pickup - all which was addressed last week and taken care of. I told them to keep the pillow for us to pickup. I also contacted corporate who followed up with them last week. I am still waiting to hear from the Franchisee owner. It is NOT the money to ship it back to us (UPS said the cost would be about $20 - it's the lack of customer service, especially 'WE won't pay for the shipping. YOU LEFT YOUR PILLOW HERE.' True, but there is something called customer service.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jimmy0999
WynGuestRelation, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Jimmy0999-

We are not against to send your belonging but to send out we need package label with tracking number(Where its mentioned your address) without that none of currier service will accept any package. Once we have we will send out immediately.

Thanks