Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

The room was clean. Peter at the front desk was very helpful and friendly when we checked in on a snowy Friday night after driving 4 hours. He was happy to make me a cup of hot tea even though the breakfast area was closed. The continental breakfast was decent too. Egg and cheese omelets and bacon as well as cereal, raisin bread, whole wheat bread and bagels. I'd definitely stay here again -bargain for a budget motel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
WynGuestRelation, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. We are absolutely thrilled that the property and all it has to offer met and exceeded your expectations. It's been a pleasure to be able to bring this kind of hospitality facility to the area. Again, thank you. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next ski getaway!

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I was looking for a place that could accommodate around 40 families that were coming up for a cub scouts ski trip. Laura and her staff were very patient and responsive when I spoke with them. They helped with the logistics of arranging rooms for so many people and were always quick to call back if I had any questions. The hotel was nicely maintained and the breakfast was plentiful and hot. I will definitely be bringing our pack next year to stay here as well.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
WynGuestRelation, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

What a wonderful way to start my day!! Your thoughtful and kind words certainly brought a smile to my face this morning and I am sure it will do the same for the rest of the team when I share this with them. We truly love having you here and always are looking forward to your return. Again, thank you. Be well!

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent stay at this super-clean and friendly motel. The staff are friendly and accommodating without being overbearing. The location is perfectly located and I had quick access to the slopes. The location is also ideal if you want to avoid the hassle of being sandwiched on a Main Street lined with competing motels. My room was clean, well arranged. HBO was a pleasant surprise as was the comfortable king size bed. Without a doubt the best motel experience I've had so far and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
WynGuestRelation, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Dear Miggzyz,
"Without a doubt the best motel experience I've had so far and I would definitely stay here again" that is truly the highest compliment that we could receive. We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you liked our property.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed November 30, 2016

I have enjoyed many Days Inn stays before in other places but Lenox was a disappointment. The room was clean, but the furniture beat up. The heat was too hot or too cold - and I wasn't there long enough to figure that out. Wifi is available, but there is no password limiting access to guests only - anyone could be signing on from nearby. Breakfast was present but not so appetizing. Staff was very friendly and helpful - they need to improve the facility for a more winning product. Thankful I only stayed one night.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am sorry to read that you found lack of value for our property. For a property like ours and for most of the properties in the area, a strong summer is key in being able to sustain a business year round. With the very high level of demand there is here in the summer, business need to use that opportunity to be able to make it through the rest of the year. Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again.