Days Inn - Lenox MA
$55
Hotels.com
$45
$42
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$116
Travelocity
All reviewsclean place to stayfree breakfastovernight staymorning breakfastcable tvroom was clean and comfortablelenox macoffee makermicrowavehboratescerealleeconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2008

My daughter and I decided to have a little getaway from the boys and we wanted to stay in a motel not far from home, we decided on the Days Inn in Lenox. The room was clean and a nice size, it had a fridge and a microwave. It was very clean. The employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area attractions and restaurants.
The pool was also very nice, just the right temprature for July. We spent most of our weekend right there!
Would love to stay there again, thanks so much!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 15, 2008

After traveling over the Mohawk Trail we looked for a place to stay.Not being familiar with the area motels we decided to take a chance on Days Inn. The room was clean. Two doubles, no smoking. It was on the 2nd floor in the back which was nice because it was very quiet. Breakfast was sufficient. Although the room was small and if the motel was crowded would never be large enough to accommodate more than perhaps 15 people.We had a lovely dinner at a place called Astor's just about 2 miles north of Days Inn.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2008

The room was sub-par, I'll give them that. We got to the hotel late that night (about 12:30 am, the office wasn't supposed to close until 1:00 am), got our keys and headed to our room. Our keys didn't work in the door, and we could tell that the lights and the TV were on. Thinking it was strange, I went back to the front desk, which at this point was all locked up. I tried calling the phone numbers given, no answer. That girl had given the room to someone else, gave us the wrong room keys and left to go home. I tried the keys in other room doors, just in case she told us the wrong room number. Apparently someone staying there was suspicious of my trying other doors, they called the police. Luckily the officer passed through and didn't question me.
Basically, very frustrated and upset, we had to sleep in our rented car. In the morning, I talked to the manager. All she did was refund our money and let us have some breakfast. I am extremely unimpressed with this Days Inn. The room itself wasn't worth $65 anyway, I won't do that again. Beware.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2008

This motel was clean and right off the main road. The staff was friendly even at 2:00 a.m. when I needed a new room key. The breakfast was decent and so were the rooms. I had a nice stay here for the price I paid.

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed August 18, 2008

This is a place just to sleep, do not expect something extraordinary. If you cannot sleep when it's noisy, ask for a room opposite to the main street.
Pool is clean, no complaint.
Breakfast is complete, but facilities are too small. Do not arrive after 9 a.m., otherwise you have to wait for having a table.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)