“Delicious”

Alta Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Lenox
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our waitress was wonderful. The fresh cod was outstanding and the trout was terrific. Very nice drink selection. The place was surprisingly crowded for off season mid week. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at Alta when we were in the Berkshires. The service was excellent. I had the cod and my fiance had the duck. Both were exceptional. They have a great wine list. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the Berkshires.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stopped in to Alta last week while doing a day trip to Lenox. The menu offered some healthier options including salads or wraps. I chose a special of the day wrap with delicious mixed greens on the side. The sandwich was huge! ( probably not that healthy a choice after all because I ate the whole thing). The sandwich easily could have been split by two people. I also chose a wine flight. The server was excellent and described the wines, wrote down the names of them and even told us where we could purchase the wine locally.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

..these guys do LOTS well.. food, wine, service, pricing.. it's very difficult to go anywhere else nearby out of fear of being disappointed...
go for lunch.. if they're serving any kind of stew, there's little choice.. along with the wine-special, you have your meal-of-the-day..
we've been in the area for near 30 years now.. struggling through the long, hard winter season..seen many come and go. . few have truly measured up as consistently and favorably as alta..

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were fortunate enough to secure a seat at the bar and enjoy one of the best meals I've ever had. I ordered all of the daily specials as recommended by the bartender, and am sure glad I did! We also had one of the many flight offerings, and each glass of wine was better than the next. this place is a must for anyone coming to the area. Recommend making reservations!