Rhythms Massage & Bodywork
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience.

I had my first massage with Omar. Very professional, worked out all of my painful areas and great... read more

Reviewed January 2, 2020
DannyWMayne
Wonderful and relaxing

My husband and I treated each other with a massage. I saw Omar, my husband saw Jen. We both felt so... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2019
Kjg315
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere
Great professionalism
Clean room
Excellent hands on work
Everything was to my liking

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Omar eas very professional amd left me feeling very relaxed. I have gotten several massages and this is by far the best to date, already booked my next appointment.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Such a relaxing and undwinding experience. Omar was wonderful and always made sure I was comfortable. A true enlightening experience!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Bintu K
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Omar was incredible! Super professional, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. I have been to many massage therapist and Omar is by far the best. I would highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

If you ever need the help of a massage therapist, I highly recommend Omar at Rhythms Massage & Bodywork. He's accommodating, professional and so good at what he does. He is an expert in myology and possesses a stunning intuition that serves each individual under his care. During my first visit, Omar discovered that one of my shoulder blades was actually trapped behind some of my muscles and that why I was having such trouble with my posture.
I just had my second massage with him and once again, I feel amazing!

Date of experience: November 2017