Rhythms Massage & Bodywork
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience.

I had my first massage with Omar. Very professional, worked out all of my painful areas and great... read more

Reviewed January 2, 2020
DannyWMayne
Wonderful and relaxing

My husband and I treated each other with a massage. I saw Omar, my husband saw Jen. We both felt so... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2019
Kjg315
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Such a relaxing and undwinding experience. Omar was wonderful and always made sure I was comfortable. A true enlightening experience!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Bintu K
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Omar was incredible! Super professional, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. I have been to many massage therapist and Omar is by far the best. I would highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

If you ever need the help of a massage therapist, I highly recommend Omar at Rhythms Massage & Bodywork. He's accommodating, professional and so good at what he does. He is an expert in myology and possesses a stunning intuition that serves each individual under his care. During my first visit, Omar discovered that one of my shoulder blades was actually trapped behind some of my muscles and that why I was having such trouble with my posture.
I just had my second massage with him and once again, I feel amazing!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I’ve had numerous massages but this was, by far, the best one I’ve had. Omar was very professional, asking many questions so that he could concentrate on specific areas, if needed. The ambiance with the music and aromatherapy made it very relaxing. I recommend Rhythms and Omar to everyone!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

After having back surgery in June then falling pulling ligaments, still in pain, I booked this appointment after trying everything else. Omar made me feel very relaxed and really made me feel better. I am so glad I bought a few visits! I also have been to Cranwell spa for a massage and this was by far more relaxing and Omar took time to listen to my pain spots and really worked on them. I can't wait to go back today!!

Date of experience: October 2017