“Quick Stop”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Boca Raton, Florida
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have been to The Berkshires a few times and stayed in a few different areas. This Hampton Inn is in the perfect location, right in between Pittsfield and Lenox. I love that there is a grocery store right next door so I can grab incidentals if I need them. I am close to great restaurants. The staff here could not be more accomodating and the hotel itself is clean and very comfortable, and I am a hotel snob! My kids loved the afternoon cookies and I love the smiling faces at the front desk. My room rate is low and includes breakfast. A must stay for a casual hotel in The Berkshires!

Room Tip: I stayed in a king suite with a pullout sofa and we had plenty of room for a cot, so for a family of...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank spin4lyf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Polish first
new york
Reviewed July 9, 2012

nothing fancy but entire staff made for pleasant stay-pool small- gym smaller-rooms clean and neat -hotel in good location-breakfast OK- it is what it is-Now that Hampton is part of Hilton family, quality has improved

Room Tip: ask for third floor which is quieter
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MFK1956
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a really nicely run hotel. Clean and friendly are my top compliments. The breakfast was ample and nicely presented. Coffee was not good, which is the only reason I'm not giving this hotel 5 stars. I was traveling with my 2 kids and we all were very comfortable and happy here. Disappointed not to have tried pool or gym, but I got food poisoning the night before from the Italian place in town with lots of photos of Sinatra, etc. on the wall.

Room Tip: Ask for a view. We didn't get one but there must be great ones!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RhodyCyrano
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have no complaints of this hotel. Wi-Fi, breakfast, clean room, pool. It was perfect for our family of four. The location and time of year made it pricier than I would have liked. But the lodging options near Tanglewood are limited. I would stay here again...at least until a newer hotel opens nearby.

• Stayed July 2012
sacandaga, ny
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Wow, what a great place this is to stay!! My boyfriend and I were greeted with an incredibly clean room, very comfortable bed. Our room was huge and the whirlpool tub was right in our bedroom area. It was wonderful! And the breakfast had a very large selection and was delicious. The staff were super nice! Highly Recommended!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The best new hotel in Pittsfield Lenox area. Unbelievably friendly staff. Decent breakfast, super clean, free laundry, pool gym store etc. They take special care of each and every guest. Always smiling and genuinely helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to all colleagues and friends. Sabic ppl this is the absolute best place to stay when in town.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Sterling, MA
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Like I said in April I will stay there again and I did. The property was clean, the room was clean, and the breakfast was good.
I recommend this property when in the area. Even saw a doe in the back yard in the morning.

Stayed June 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
Yankee Inn
Hotel on North
Hotel on North
#1 of 8 in Pittsfield
Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox? Share your experiences!