“Pleasantly Surprised”

Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Winterport
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a wedding. They let us check in early to get ready whick was great. The property was very close to the outlets, whick came in handy because our daughter forgot her shoes. If in the area again we would stay there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

lowville, ny
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Carol at the front desk was so helpful and accomodating. The room was very clean, updated and very comfortable. Would return to this Super 8 anytime. Very lucky to have someone like Carol working there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HYDE PARK
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The breakfast in this Super 8 hotel left a lot to be desired. I called on numerous occasions and was told that make your own waffles was included in the breakfast. However, when I arrived I was told that that was not an option. I was extremely disappointed especially since I told my young children they would be able to make their own waffles. In addition, the first night my husband attempted to take a shower and the nozzle where the water comes out came completely off the wall. When he went down to the front desk to enlighten them about our experience he was given the tool necessary to fix the problem himself. I was shocked and stunned! The next morning, I notified the staff at the desk of the issue and all I received was an apology. The day we were leaving we also informed another staff member at the desk about our "handy man" experience and we were simply given an apology. This hotel was very affordable, however, the experience overall was disappointing.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel
#3 of 9 in Lee
Rodeway Inn Lee
Rodeway Inn Lee
#7 of 9 in Lee

Been to Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area? Share your experiences!