“great food, health violation” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Westfield, MA
“great food, health violation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were here last month for the second time. The food is very good and fast in coming out. This time ,once again, the lady waiting on us, I assume, was one of the owners, put her bare hands in my food !! I do not think she realizes what she is doing. I think the health dept needs to have a chat with her. The noodle soups are delicious and everything else is also. I do not like being served my drinks in paper cups !!!! I will not return until this issue is resolved !!
ss

• Visited June 2014

North Adams, MA
“Bad attitude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I usually do not write reviews of places I do not like, I prefer to say only positive things. The food is average and I did like the salads i had tried on both visits. My husband did not like the crepe finding it rather bland and preferred on the second visit a combination dish with vermicelli. What we did not like was the attitude of the owner. We sat at a table for two and ordered a moderately priced meal, ate, paid our bill and sat chatting for a few more minutes until the owner came over to tell us she had a reservation for 10 people coming and we should move on. It need not have been an unreasonable request but she was so rude in way she told us. We consider ourselves tolerant and polite but we both agreed that we would never return to the restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank wendyb11934
Hull, Massachusetts
“delightful fun surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

You enter thinking you are entering a regular Vietnamese restaurant until you meet Kim and she asks your names and then refers to you by your name all through your meal. The food is very good and the conversations all around you are fascinating. Kim stops by at various tables of regulars and sits with the guests for awhile checking in on how things are going. We ended up talking with people at another table - sort of a Vietnamese diner experience! Fun.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Timothy5
“Over priced food for low quality.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The portion and quality of the food was poor and overpriced. Water is served in plastic cups.Three cups out of all our cups of waters had something in it. The food wasn't worth the expensive price they make it. I bought their beef pho ($11) and compared to other Asian restaurants I been to, this one is the worst! The noodle bowl is small and plain with only 3 pieces of meat. They also do self tip and made us tip $25 on the receipt. This restaurant is a rip off! Don't waste your money!!

• Visited May 2014
Mineola, New York
“Small place, over priced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I guess, we are spoiled new yorkers that expect the same food we get back in new york. $67 meal for 4. Okay, if you are looking for something Vietnamese.

Visited February 2014