“Great Pho in the Berkshires” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Chicago, il
“Great Pho in the Berkshires”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I come out to Lee a few times a year to visit my in-laws and have always wanted to try this place. I finally got the chance this trip and was very pleased. The restaurant is clean and comfortable and the service friendly, quick, and attentive. We ordered the vietnamese crepe which was excellent and bowls of noodle soup known as pho. It was hot and filling on the cold day. Their hot tea was also tasty an delicious, guessing it was green tea with honey and lime. I have been to very authentic vietnamese restaurants on Argyle st in Chicago and my husband has had business trips to Vietnam and we both thought this was very good. May have been a few more dollars then other restaurants for lunch but for a couple of foodies from Chicago visiting Lee, MA we were glad to stumble upon Pho Saigon.

• Visited March 2012

Kutztown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,859 helpful votes
“Good pho though overpriced for what you get”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

We went to this friendly place for lunch while staying in the Berkshires. There were lunch special platters for $8.50 each, but each of us opted for bowls of pho for $9.95 each. The soup was tasty, but the size of the bowl was what would be a medium size bowl in most Vietnamese places we have been, and would be 3 to 4 dollars less expensive. Hot tea with honey was tasty, but cost $2.50 per cup! We also shared a good Vietnamese pudding with corn and sticky rice for $3.00. Lunch for three came to almost $50.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Fresh, Tasty, Friendly Owners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

Have gone there a number of times, love their food. Fresh and clean. My favorite dish is their vegetable noodles soup. But it feels almost like walking into their living room than a restaurant, with the tv often on and the family all around. Sweet the first few times, then you want a break... Takeaway is always a good option and they are quick. Overall I love the place.

Venice, FL
“Half the portions for twice the price!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2011

The food is good but you don't get what you pay for. If you order take out and hand them two twenty dollar bills, they will ask you if you want change! There are plenty of restaurants in the area to get exceptional food at a fair price.

Visited August 2011
“Been thinking about trying for quite some time and sure glad I did!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

I had been meaning to try this place for quite some time so finally on our way to Boston to visit my parents we stopped by for lunch. The dining room wasn't very large but we definately felt very comfortable. I was a little worried by a previous reviewer's comment about the portion sizes being too small but I assure you I did not find that to be the case at all. We ordered the crispy spring rolls and vietnamese crepe for appetizers, both absolutely delicious. (The crepe was huge and probably my favorite thing I tried there). For the meals I ordered a beef dish, my husband ordered the pad thai (I kept stealing from his dish it was amazing), and my son ordered the squid dish. The meal was wonderful, it was very obvious that everything was prepared from scratch. The sauces were DELICIOUS. All in all it was even better than expected and we will definately be coming back. The service was also very good, she was very friendly and certainly added to the overall experience. Next time I go back I'm trying the pho, I heard diners at a nearby table going on and on about how good it was.

3 Thank senkimekia