“Quick lunch”

Cakewalk Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lee
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stopped in there to grab a quick iced latte and something from the counter to go. Friendly atmosphere. Reasonably quick with people coming and going. Would try it again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I went here after reading positive reviews for this bakery. I decided to try one of their scones with an iced coffee. It was the best scone I've ever eaten. My husband ordered a blueberry muffin which he really enjoyed.I would definitely visit this bakery again.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Over priced and not as friendly. The pastries were not as good as we were told by our guide! Nice location and decor though!

Thank Courtney M. F
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great selection of sweets, cupcakes super flavorful. Very quaint place and nice to sit and people watch.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Not a very good experience.....staff seemed very unhappy with their jobs. Getting their attention to take our orders seemed like an effort.
After ordering a wrap, I found that there was an ingredient missing, from what was listed on menu.
When I went to ask about it, I was told "we ran out, sorry" in a very abrupt manner.
Having been told ahead of time, I would have changed my order.
There are too many restaurants on that street for me to give them a second chance.
TG Grafton, MA