“Perfection!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This restored train station is a unique dining experience! The food, the ambiance, the décor, the wait staff - we could not have asked for more! We travel through Lee, MA every year and have always dined at The Sullivan Station. We plan to do so every year!

4  Thank 1953Laura2009

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I called to make a reservation, it went through no problem. Called for directions twice. A lady named Cathy gave confusing directions as well as hanging up on me both times. When called back to ask what happened, she stated she did not understand me and once again hung up on me! Mind you, we were still lost and had no idea how to find the place. Tried calling again, no answer. After a while of driving around, we finally found the place. I was furious at this point. I went straight in and asked who I was speaking to on the phone. The lady, Cathy, said it was her. Asked her if she had a problem with the way I was talking to her on the phone and in what way she did not understand me. Also included why she kept hanging up on me. All she had to say was "I did not understand everything you said"...with an attitude! The way she talked to me and looked at me I felt discriminated and humiliated. I asked for the manager, she said there was no manager around. My friends, being the good friends they are tried to calm me down as we sat down at the table. As our waiter came to take our order, we asked if there was a manager around. She said she was the manager and her mother owned the restaurant! Thank goodness! We reported the lady. Explained her rudeness and attitude. Manager said she would take care of it.

All in all, food was Ok. The manger, Crystal, gave us complimentary dessert for the trouble.
Our experience would have been better if it wasn't for Cathy's horrible attitude and un-professionalism! I hope they do something about her

3  Thank Nenethalvarez
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I regret having trusted some positive reviews- the food was nearly inedible and quite expensive. I ordered a nice sounding pasta dish that was supposed to be cavatelli with broccolini and sun dried tomatoes in a garlic wine sauce. It was pasta so overcooked it was a big mushy lump and the brocollini was in fact overcooked frozen brocolli and it seemed as if a jar of sundries tomatoes including the oil had simply been poured on top. The kid's meal of chicken fingers came with a bag of bargain generic brand potato chips instead of fries. We waited an hour for the food which the friendly waitress warned us about after we had already waited 30 min, saying they only had one cook bc one had gone home sick. That was appetizing It is a rare restaurant that compels you to write a review from your phone on the ride home.

4  Thank RAJAMB
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We enjoyed the atmosphere in this converted train station. We chose to eat indoors at about 6P on Saturday because there was a young lady providing live violin music. She is good and played a nice mix of all time standards and classical pieces.
The Seafood Fra Diavolo and Chicken Almondine with Lobster were both well prepared and presented. The Pesto Calamari was a good appetizer and the selection of homemade desserts is a nice finish to a good meal.
The service that Becca and the rest of the staff provided was attentive and professional.
While we were there the place was full of locals with their families - that says something.

2  Thank tennistrip
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I so enjoyed stopping here!!! Not only is it historical, the food and the wait staff was wonderful!
The owner stopped at our table to check to make sure everything was OK., which is unusual for these days!!!
If you are in Lee, looking for a good place to eat, make sure to stop here, you won't be sorry!

1  Thank disco50