“Enjoyed the evening”

Sullivan Station Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Charleston, South Carolina
“Enjoyed the evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate dinner there and stopped by a few times for appetizers and a glass of wine. I found the prices a bit high for what you got...crab cakes rather light on crab. The singer was very good & it was always a nice visit.

Kingston, New York
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I ate here mid week. The food was great the prices a little high but not unreasonable. The feel of the old time railroad station made it kind of interesting. He enjoyed the flatiron steak and I had the salmon with a lemon dill sauce. The salmon was EXCELLENT as were the green beans ( fresh steamed) the "baked" potato" was disappointing but the fresh warm bread and the nice salad made up for it. We would eat here again sometime.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank bwoodzy
“Weekend in MA - Groupon stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Cute on the outside and nice enough on the inside although some tables for two are very tight and not located in god places. We asked for another table but got stuck right in front of the singer which wasn't ideal either. The soup was good the salad okay....the main dish was good....although not a fan of roasted potato...prefer baked or mashed. Should have skipped my dessert because it wasn't very good and have had better cake from a grocery store. All in all......it was good but nothing to travel too for a distance.

Bloomfield, Connecticut
“What happened to the food?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My family & I have been vacationing in the Berkshires for 26 years. We have dined at Sullivan Station in Lee, MA several times in the past, and have been very pleased with our experience. My husband and I went there for dinner Friday evening, expecting the same quality of food. We were very disappointed this time. We were served 3 half-slices of a very tasty multi-grain bread....really - 3 half-slices??? Our salads were of good quantity, but I had ONE grape tomato in mine - SLICED IN HALF! The Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, which I usually like, was EXTREMELY acidic - it tasted like pure vinegar! I ordered the Baked Stuffed Shrimp. I got 4 good-sized shrimp. The crabmeat and bread crumb stuffing was very average, and the shrimp were VERY overcooked and rubbery. The rice pilaf was average. The vegetable was whole baby carrots (actually cut-down sections of carrots made to resemble baby carrots). They were shrivelled, dry, quite chewy and tasteless. They resembled carrots that have been microwaved to death! My husband ordered the Chicken Parmesan, which is one of his favorites. It was very average, dry, and overcooked. He got the "whole baby carrots" also, and was equally disappointed. We each ate our main entree and accompanying starch, and one or two carrots, and left the rest. We ended the meal on a higher note - my husband ordered the Brownie Sundae, and I ordered the Chocolate Fudge Sundae, and we were pleased with them. We like the venue itself, but wondered what happened to the food! Is there a new chef???

Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
“Great Food at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant is located in the original, Lee MA train station built at the turn of the century. This historic building is well-cared for by the current owners. You can dine at the bar, the dining room, or the outdoor patio. They also have an intimate caboose available by advance reservation. My wife and I visited recently for lunch. The service was prompt and friendly. The food was excellent and the portions ample. I had the turkey club and she had the chicken caesar salad wrap.

• Visited August 2013