“First Visit > Wish closer to home”

Salmon Run Fish House
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was on vacation in Hancock and just driving around the countryside. On way to Dalton, Ma when we stopped in Lee, MA to walk around. Since we were hungry we decided to try restaurant out. I am a meat and potato person so I ordered steak. Wife had seafood combo and we both loved the food, atmosphere and service.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Very nice service, the hot lobster roll was VERY yummy as was the fish taco. Party of 7 was happy and stuffed. Only wish we had room for desserts, saw some pass by that looked great. Our server Mary was great. TY SALMON RUN

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I was surprised to find such good seafood in Lee, MA. Very well prepared, very efficient service. I'll definitely go back!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stopped here on a Sunday afternoon in July 2014 for lunch.My wife had teh Coconut Shrimp which she said were the best ever. I had the Swordfish which was a nice thick piece, juiciy and delicious. However it was underdone, almost rare. I ate it anyway (a la sushi). The service was very good. They served a hot homemade bread that was outstanding. It was a good experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Third or fourth time to Salmon Run. Never disappointed. A good selection of seafood, prepared well. It's very popular, so make a reservation. Nice change of pace from the multitude of Italian restaurants in the area.