“Great Find”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were around Lee on a long drive and decided to look for food when we found this spot. It was a great little spot and we really enjoyed our meals. The menu has a ton of great fish options plus lots of sides and additions. We had so much food and all of it was good! We'd definitely go back!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Lee being a great area it is not surprising there has to be a reason to drive there, and this is it. Fantastic seafood restaurant. It would be a number one in any city. If you are driving bye on I-90 in either direction, it is worth the stop for lunch or dinner. Kitchen closes at 9:30 PM, so don't be late.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

the food is good and very classic, the service is fast and good. I would not rate is very good, but it's a solid, good price place for dinner. was very popular on a saturday nite

Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was a busy Saturday night and the wait for the food was rather long at nearly an hour but the food when it came was worth it. Delicious seafood and we found the prices to be very reasonable for the quality. If we lived closer then I would be back there (on a quieter night though)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a seafood dinner while visiting the Berkshires and based on TripAdvisor reviews decided to give it a shot! The place has a pretty extensive menu compared to other restaurants we've checked out. I had the lazy mans lobster, which was very good and fresh. My husband had a baked seafood platter that he devoured as well. We had scallops wrapped in bacon for an app, no complaints! The place is a bit pricey for a place that isn't formal. Was a more casual setting, seating was awkwardly close together to other tables so I felt like we were eating dinner with 2 other couples we didn't know, which isn't very romantic.. but we didn't have a reservation so can't really complain.