“Nice change from chain restaurants”

Salmon Run Fish House
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate here our first night in Lee. The place is small but the food is delicious. It was a Friday night and we didn't have reservations but only had to wait about 15 minutes. Friendly folks. So nice to get away from all the chain restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Salmon Run Fish House

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We do a spring weekend in the Berkshires and always do a dinner at Salmon Rum. Finding whole belly clams is a problem where I live, so this is a treat, and I was not disappointed. My wife has the salmon plank, and enjoyed.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Salmon Run has a great selection of seafood - especially salmon - very unique ways to cook. I've been here multiple times and have never been disappointed. But - if you don't have a reservation - be prepared to wait - a loooonnnng while. The place is not that big to begin with so tables don't turn over very quickly. I agree with the reviewer who mentioned the pathetic selection of bread - it's hardly worth giving to customers.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been here several times when visiting my parents and now my aunt who lives in the Berkshires. I am always surprised the fish (and it is primarily a fish restaurant) is as good as it is considering it is in Lee which is several hours away from places (like Boston where I am from) that have exceptional fish. It's a busy little place, everyone seems to know everyone else which is good and bad. Good as it is a gathering place; not so good cause people tend to talk over and around you no matter where you are seated. But wait staff is knowledgeable and friendly without being overbearing. If I have any complaints it would be (1) they need better ventilation...we came out of there last night both smelling like fish. While I love fish I do not want to smell like it; and (2) they have changed the menu--more like the placement of things on the menu and it suffers from that. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason for where things are placed on it and I found it difficult to sort through. I heard similar comments from other diners so it was not just me. If you are more than two people I would strongly suggest reservations if you are there on a weekend.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

There is a lot of variety on the menu. Very friendly, knowledgable staff.

Both entrees that were ordered were very good and the lobster bisque was excellent.

Would recommend you try this place and we would go back if we are in the area.

Give it a shot - I don't think you will be disappointed.

Suggest making a reservation on the weekend.