“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I really loved the lobster roll, it was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

It was okay. Ate there while staying in the Berkshires. My biggest complaint was our waitress handed us the menus and never told us of any specials they had! She explained them to the older couple sitting behind us not five minutes later. Maybe she though because I had a couple of teens we didn't want to hear them? Also ordered calamari that was awful- they did take that off our bill, though. Salmon was average- nothing unique about it.

1  Thank K M
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very impressive - Thursday night crowd was big, no reservations had by us but sat at bar and were seated fairly promptly. Service was excellent, but the food was even better. The salmon is fresh & tasty; the varieties are numerous. We chose the bourbon glazed version. Would definitely return when we're in that area. Bread portion was very small. Beers and ales on tap were good.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We are on our way home from upstate NY to SE CT and happened on this place. So glad we stopped for lunch. Clean, nicely decorated, attentive waitstaff, prompt service and wonderful food. We had the hot lobster roll with fries and slaw and a bourbon hamburger. Both meals cooked to perfections. Equally good was the apple pie and key lime pie we had for dessert. Too far a drive for us to go for a night out, but definately will keep it in mind when traveling north. It was after 2 and when we left almost every booth was occupied...

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Stopped in for lunch after visiting the Outlet stores. I had a very good cup of clam chowder, but it went downhill from there. We each had a burger, mine med rare and my wife's was well done. They put the wrong meat on our order and the bun was stale. If we had the same order, I would have just switched. We told the server and she said she'd tell the kitchen; that's it? I doubt I'd I would return.

1  Thank Bohica12