“Excellent Indian food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bombay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bombay Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had several dishes and all were excellent. This rates about one of the best Indian restaurants we've been to.

Visited March 2014

Monroe, Connecticut
“Fantastic Indian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Indian is one of my favorite cuisines so I am often familiar with the menu. Bombay had great dishes that I hadn't tried previously and it was prepared very much to my liking. Great food and fantastic service.

Visited February 2014
Brockton, Massachusetts
“Mouth wateringly good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I went to the Bombay restaurant as we were staying at the attached Black Swan Inn. We had stayed before and missed our opportunity to try the restaurant. The restaurant overlooks Laurel Lake and is on the small side but cozy and comfortable. We ordered the Bhagia (seasonal vegetable fritters), Lamb Korma and the Palak Kofta (spinach balls in cashew cream sauce) for me. The food was excellent. It was nice to have such an even selection between meat, vegetarian and vegan dishes too. The food was so good that we took the leftovers with us!! One minor issue was the service was a bit slow. Everyone was very friendly and attentive but it seemed as though maybe they could have used another person. Other than that everything was great and we would definitely go back if we should find ourselves in the area.

Hanson, Massachusetts, United States
“Wonderful Time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

My son (10) and I were in the Berkshires skiing and came across this place. The atmosphere was great, the service was informal, but very attentive and the food was great. Will definitely go back if in the area again.

Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Who would have imagined that great Indian food would be served in Lee, Massachusetts? I have eaten Indian food in Bombay in India and this restaurant compares well. Delicious chicken tikka and biryani rice.

• 3 of 5 bubbles