“Amazing food and service.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bombay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bombay Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Watertown, New York
“Amazing food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

First time we had eaten at an Indian restaurant. The location - inside the lobby of a Quality Inn motel - left something to be desired - but makes it a hidden treasure. The staff were helpful in choosing what to eat. The food was wonderful. I wish we had gone during lighter hours in order to take in the lakeview. Prices were on the high side.

Visited February 2013

Albany, New York
“Indian Feast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Exciting menu, delicious food. The samosas were the best I have ever had, spicy and perfect! Definitely will be back.

Wrentham, MA
“Great Indian food at Bombay in Lee, MA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I like hot and spicy Indian food so generally rate an Indian restaurant by their Lamb Vindaloo. At Bombay it was as good as I've had anywhere here in US! My daughters who go for the low spice meals genuinely enjoyed their choices of Tandoori Chicken and Shrimp. Excellent food and very friendly service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank montgoti
Worthington, Massachusetts
“if you're really hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

This place has been given rave reviews so I decided to try the Saturday lunch buffet. I have been to many buffets at Indian restaurants here and abroad, and some are better than others. I am glad I tried it to satisfy my curiosity but I wouldn't go back. First of all, I am mystified as to why a restaurant would burn incense, which is the first smell (not fragrance or odor---smell) that hits you as you come through the door. That immediately assaulted my appetite. A handful of chicken dishes, a handful of vegetarian dishes, one dessert, and that's it. If you're really hungry the food is truly okay, but if you're really up for a good Indian buffet, maybe head toward Williamstown.

• Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“On the downslope”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

For several years, this restaurant was my wife and I's favorite Indian Restaurant and one of our favorite of all restaurants. Although we do not live in the area, anytime we travel to the Berkshires we have always made a point of eating here. We have never been dissapointed until we visited the restaurant on the evening on 12/30/12. Unfortunately the restaurant was too cold, too dark and the once fresh, unique flavors are now lost in deep fried, heavy preparation of the food. My water glas was never filled unless I asked and the new waiter kept dropping flatware as he piled plates up on our table. He was pleasant, but not a natural server. His service did not put us off, unfortunately the food just come up to the level we had been accustomed to - dissapointed.

• Visited December 2012