“Lovely View”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cork 'N Hearth

Cork 'N Hearth
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Maine
“Lovely View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2009

My husband and I loved this charming restaurant with a beautiful, serene view of Laurel Lake. My husband had salmon, and he said it was the best he'd ever had at a restaurant. My Chicken Almondine was very good, although nothing spectacular. The service was decent, although the waitress was pretty busy, and wasn't overly friendly. The majority of the people dining there were retirement age, and I got the feeling it was a local favorite. The menu is mainly seafood, though, so it may not be a good choice for people who don't enjoy that.

2 Thank Lindsay22

lenox mass
“'never again'”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2009

my steak was so 'well done' i could not cut or eat it. the side veg was a half of a head of broccoli, under cooked and not even cut up into reasonable pieces.the bread was very tough and the side salad was served in the tiniest dish i've ever seen.very expensive blunder, i wish i could get my money back.i will never go there again.

1 Thank mcloven77
Liverpool, NY
“Cork 'n Hearth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2007

We had an excellent dinner at the Cork 'n Hearth in Lee, MA. My husband chose the blackened cajun salmon, which was tender and spicy. I had a perfectly cooked, melt-in-your mouth filet mignon. Both meals were accompanied by fresh salads made with local baby greens, seasoned oven-roasted potatoes, and crispy sauteed green beans. Our waitress was friendly and professional. Be sure to ask to be seated by the windows in the Lake Room, which offer a wonderful view of Laurel Lake.

4 Thank SherylandJohn