Morgan House Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We love this place! The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is always great! If you are a soup fan, you will find no better!

1  Thank aristotle101101

Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I sat in the tavern on a quiet Sunday evening. Service was terrific. Drinks were delicious. The pot roast special was rich and comforting and the deconstructed lobster pie with lemon orzo was out of this world. The food quality was much higher than I expected. Highly recommend!

1  Thank 673sheric
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Food was good and fresh. Sit in the tavern area or the front porch area otherwise it can get really loud. WE were a group of 6 and they accommodated us last minute. Three of us has the shrimp risotto with peas and it was creamy and perfectly cooked. My husband had the salmon and our friends the fish special and everyone was very happy with their dish. Portions are hearty, beware!

2  Thank MCB28
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Salmon Run Fish House could not accommodate our party so we. Walked up the street to the Morgan House. WOW are we glad we did! They easily sat our party of six. It is a beautiful venue. The food and service were impeccable. When visiting the area again, I will make sure this is one of our meal stops!

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in all three states. The food is divine. Try the brea or the french onion soup! Its worth the drive.
I go there as much as possible! They are lovely people.
Mrs. Chipps