“Great food and service”

Lee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family and I went on Easter and despite the busy day each of us enjoyed our meals and the atmosphere. It it clear that the owners and staff care about their business and making customers happy.

Visited April 2012

Lee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific Food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The Morgan House is a great relaxing place to enjoy great appetizers or a wonderful full course meal. Polenta outstanding and Sangria terrific.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Susie3737
Manchester, Connecticut
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We did a GPS search of restaurants after shopping at the Lee outlets and decided upon Morgan's for a late lunch. We both ordered the special - Chicken Pesto sandwich. The Chicken Pesto was simply outstanding! I am still thinking how incredibly delicious that sandwich was - hope they put it on their main menu. The waitress was very courteous and the food came out quickly. If I am in this area again, will defintely stop by for lunch or dinner.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank irene b
New York
“Huge portions - an excellent meal”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stopped here while travelling home from Boston. I did not have a reservation and ate comfortably in the pub (as opposed to the dining room). I ordered one of the specials, a lamb shank with white beans, tomatoes and garlic served over egg noodles. The bowl was huge - easily enough for two meals. It was delicious and exactly the kind of comfort food I was in the mood for. I also had pound cake with berries for dessert, which was basic but fine. They could use some better wines by the glass on the menu. Service was very good. They turned away a couple of people so I think they would do well to keep a bar menu or offer soup, salads and sandwiches at least after 8:30. It was two or three tables with two or three guests per table. In this economy it was weird to see paying customers turned away like that. People eat late in the summer!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank marty99x
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great choice for lunch”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We wandered into this restaurant and enjoyed terrific service, a nice array of choices and delicious food. Reasonably priced too.

Visited June 2012