“Nostalgic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Joe's Diner
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
lyons ny
“Nostalgic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2008

Being a Norman Rockwell collector, I felt like I was in one of the paintings. The food was very good and very reasonable...a must if you are traveling through the Berkshires..John / Shelley Evans

Boston, MA
“Eat at Joe's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2006

This is where Norman Rockwell set the scene for his work "The Runaway." This is a diner. A true American classic diner experience. And the food was wonderful, tasty, and very reasonably priced. If you are looking for fancy, you don't want a diner. But if you are looking for the diner experience, Joe's is a cut above the rest. The atmosphere was loud with lots of local color but I enjoyed every moment of it. The walls are filled with all sorts of wonderful memorabilia of Joe's history.

On a three-day stay, I, must admit, eat here three days!! I truly enjoyed the food, but health food this is not. And I was captivated by the atmosphere. But I traveled with two companions and only I eat at Joe's three days. The other two stayed committed to their healthier diets. But they tried it once and that is my advice to all. Joe's is a wonderful place with great food and friendly atmosphere so if you are in the area you should experience Joe's Diner at least once.

3 Thank lah-lah-lah