“Arizona Pizza was like returning "home"”
Review of Arizona Pizza - CLOSED

Arizona Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Surprise, Arizona
“Arizona Pizza was like returning "home"”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

After a day of exploring the area around Lee, Massachusetts, we were definitely ready for lunch and since we are Arizona residents, we couldn't miss eating at Arizona pizza! We had big grins after reading the menus--kind of a quick trip home: pizza names such as Sedona, Red Rocks, Phoenix, Tucson, etc. brought smiles to our faces. Even the glass wall had Kokopelli's etched on it with an explanation of who he was written on the back of the menu. (For those, not from the southwest, Kokopelli is a petroglyph frequently found on rocks. He is a hunch back figure playing a flute). Our pizzas were hot and yummy, the service was friendly and, of course, the decor was a quick trip home! If we return to this area, we'll definitely return to Arizona Pizza!

• Visited May 2012

Commack, New York
“okay”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

was okay prices were good but quality of food wasnt that great

Visited March 2012
ma
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is a great family restaurant, The pizza is outstanding! It has a very relaxed family feel and tv sets at every table to keep the kids busy while you eat.

• Visited April 2012
Pocono Mountains Region, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza crust, needed some toppings”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I thought the pizza crust and sauce was very good. I was a bit upset about the difficulty in find the meatball topping, but I didn't have anything to compare to so it might have just been that topping. Mushrooms were easily seen. I'll have to try again.

Visited February 2012
Durham, Connecticut
“A little below average”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We started with the wings and they were doused in extra oil that they didn't bother taking their time moving from the fryer to basket. I had one and have them back. The couple next to us complained of the same thing. I tried the chipolte bbq chicken wrap and again, way too much oil. Plus my main dish came out about 20 minutes later than the rest of the table. they're menu seems diverse, but I doubt they have the ability to cook it right. I should have tried the pizza.