“Life is too short to eat bad pizza...”
Review of Arizona Pizza - CLOSED

Arizona Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We were hungry after shopping at the outlets... Was leary about eating here, but it's basically the only game in town. Didn't have any wi-fi service to check Tripadvisor.com first - wish I did!!!

Service was fine...place isn't the cleanest. Side salad I ordered was the basic run of the mill salad and came to the table at the same time as our pizza.

We ordered a specialty chicken pizza which was bland and tasteless, delivered on a chain-pizza restaurant style pan...if you know what I mean.

Next time we're at the outlets in Lee, I'll grab a power bar from the area grocery store to hold me over until we can get to Great Barrington to eat!!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Located near Lee's downtown Main Street in an beautiful if slightly run down Victorian house with a wrap around porch. The atmosphere is sports bar and the tables come with personal screens to watch different events.
I was weary about the food after seeing what others had on their table so I asked the waitress what she would eat. "Calzones." she said... and nothing else. After spending several days in the Berkshires and being horrified with the food I didn't want to chance it. I ordered the Chicken and Cheese Calzone. Ughh. Weird cheese sauce with minced chicken floating around a very bland, doughy, undercooked in places bread pocket and a side of marinara. Had to drive back to N.Y.C. that night and if my B.F. and I were starving we would've fought the whole way. So we ate what we could stomach then got some chips to munch on at the gas station next door to tied us over till civilization.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Enjoyed their speciality personal pizzas, reasonably priced, good service. We sat outside and it was noiser than we expected with large trucks passing by.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Passing through Lee on the way to Tanglewood we decided to stop for a quick, informal dinner. That's what is was. Service, salad and pizza all average. Thin crusted pizza with personal pan option. Dining on the porch was nice on a summer evening.

1  Thank 2berries
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I was leery because of some of the comments. We were traveling, and four relatives were going to meet us for lunch. We chose Lee because one couple had Tanglewood tickets and they would be closer to make the afternoon performance.
We got seated quickly on the porch, and our order taken quickly. No problem with service or food. Large variety, and we all chose something different, and no one as disappointed..