“Excellent brunch and charming town.”

Starving Artist Cafe and Creperie
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Starving Artist serves freshly-made sweet and savory crepes, panini sandwiches, soups, salads and baked goods, fair-trade and organic pour-over and drip coffee, organic teas, fresh juices and smoothies and other gourmet foods using quality local and organic ingredients.All of our food is made fresh to order. The menu changes seasonally. Enjoy the free wifi internet, artwork, and comfy couch seating!
Sun City West, Arizona, United States
“Excellent brunch and charming town.”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We were craving savory crepes and we weren't disappointed. We loved this little town in the Berkshire Mountains.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Koa_Holoholo

West Wareham, Massachusetts
“Very tasty crepes! both sweet and savory”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I went to this Cafe after a recommendation by our hotel. They had a variety of different items to choose from, including crepes. I decided on the egg and cheese breakfast crepe, with a mixed berry smoothie to drink. My husband wanted to go with dessert for his breakfast, so he ordered the Raspberry Treat sweet crepe, with a side of coffee. Our drinks came within a few minutes (served in cute little mason jars!), and waited another five minutes for our food. My breakfast crepe was very fluffy and light, with farm fresh eggs and nicely cooked sausage. My meal also came with a side of field greens, but I'm not a big salad person so I didn't eat it. My husband's sweet crepe was also very delicious, with creamy chocolate hazelnut spread, raspberry preserves and chocolate sauce. All their ingredients are either organic or made fresh in house, and they use local ingredients with their menu changing with each season. This is a great local spot to go to, for breakfast or lunch! Especially if you want really yummy crepes.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rachel R
Massachusetts
“Great lunch ”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Lunch was tasty, nice to eat in art gallery. I had Justincredble sandwich on toasted flax bread, truly yummy. My friend loved her Mediterranean crepe.

New Rochelle, New York
“Tasty!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Went in for brunch before 'the season.' Plenty of seating available. Had the egg, cheddar and bacon crepe. Beet salad with turkey was also very tasty...and good size portion. Very tasty.

Lee, Massachusetts
“Great lunch creperie or coffee cafe”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The crepes both dessert and main fare offer many varied selections ( meat, vegan, ) are very delicious, every time I have eaten there( about 5 times) Coffees are awesome, many selections to choose from.
My only complaint is they are not open for dinner, breakfast/lunch only. Atmosphere is cool, Sunday mornings have music, the gallery is full of cool artwork to view.

• Visited March 2014