Chambery Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Blantyre(Lenox)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast basketgas fireplaceold schoolpicnic basketsitting areabreakfast in bedhigh ceilingsb bhuge roomcatholic schoolsconeslate arrivalquichefoot ceilingscurrent locationfour poster beddelivered breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was our third time at Chambery Inn and it was wonderful as always. We were met by Olga who was friendly, courteous and very helpful. We were surprised with a complimentary gift of cheese/fruit basket and bottle of champagne to help us celebrate our Anniversary. Our stays at the Inn have never been disappointing. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I recently spent a wonderful three nights at the Chambery Inn celebrating his birthday. The B&B was perfectly located (an easy drive to so many of the other cute towns nearby), and had all the amenities you could need. The rooms were older but quaint and very comfortable. Our favorite part (aside from the chalkboard walls) was having our breakfast delivered every morning at our door and eating next to the fire. The staff was very friendly and would offer suggestions if you needed them. I would definitely recommend the Chamberry Inn if you are looking for a romantic, unique and relaxing stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a charming place to stay if you are ever in the Lee or Lenox area. We arrived for a 4 day weekend for a wedding we were going to. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. We had the fire side spa room. It was lovely. Jacuzzi for two, fireplace that was greatley appreciated. refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker for which I was very grateful. The breakfast was just right.They allow you to pick what you want for a limited menu and was just right. Coffee was delicous. Very quiet and peaceful. Two of the rooms have little balconys if you wish, This was founders day weekend and there was a band in the restaurant in the back of the establishment which was very entertaining. Wish I had the balconey that night. All in all stay here dont hesitate. As I am from no where in this area I was very worried about our accomadations because reading other reviews of other places I was somewhat disturbed. Well we decided on here and were we glad we did. I even left something behind and they are shipping it to me. How wonderful is this. Dont go any further book here you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I were recently married. We were not yet ready to embark on a full scale honey moon so we opted for a “mini-moon” with the idea that we’ll go to some over-priced sunny destination in a couple months.
This is where the Chambery Inn enters the picture. Located in a charming little town of Lee, MA. It offers a romantic setting while still being close to all the modern conveniences that American consumer want (dining, outlet shopping, major groc store and quick access to the interstate highway).
Being a newly-wed, I opted for the highest-end room they had. And, I was not disappointed. Jacuzzi for two, spacious sitting area, and tastefully decorated room (in my opinion). The setting is quiet, no road noise or noise from other rooms . However, I was on the bottom floor and can’t speak for the sound levels in other parts of the hotel.
I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I would plan to return at the next occasion for a romantic getaway or needed R&R break. Also, I’m considering sending my parents there for as a gift.
Not much bad I can say about the place so I give it four stars (I rarely give 5 starts). Just a note though, I found the wifi internet to be inadequate for anything other than light duty. If you were planning to get any work done it wouldn’t be suitable (but why would you be here AND working at the same time?).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have never written a review on an establishment before, but I have to write about my stay. The room was really nice with a large 2 person hot tub, very spacious, nice amenities... On our way to the inn, we discovered that we could only stay one night due to an unexpected family problem, instead of the 2 we had booked and guaranteed. I explained this to the inn and they completely refunded our "non-refundable" deposit on the second day graciously. The staff was remarkably friendly and accomodating. I will definitely stay here when I return to Tanglewood in the future - I highly recomend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple