“Great Place”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Glastonbury, Ct
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband I were in the Lee area for a weekend wedding and wanted to find a place for breakfast. We walked into Otto's and within a couple of minutes we were seated and given a menu. The selection was extensive and we were not rushed to place our order even though it was a Saturday morning. Staff was extremely polite and very helpful. The pancakes were great and the Corn Beef hash delicious. Everything was so fresh and prices were very reasonable. We will definitely eat there again when we go back to the area.

• Visited October 2013

“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I asked a local on the street for a good place to eat. He recommended Otto's. We weren't disappointed . Fast and friendly service even though the place was packed. Good sandwich and soup selection.

Visited October 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great and busy breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

A terrific little breakfast spot in the middle of town. Be prepared to wait for a table on the weekends. Friendly, fast service. Reasonable prices, good breakfast portions and quality.

Visited September 2013
Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“Great corned beef hash!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is the second time I've been to Ottos for breakfast. The restaurant is great. It is located right across the street from their other fine seafood restaurant The Salmon Run. (VISIT BOTH)
The waitress was friendly, immediate and very attentive without being too much so. My son in law and I ordered and after coffee was poured, the food arrived shortly thereafter. It was great, a large portion so I will not be having lunch today. THE CORNED BEEF HASH WAS THE BEST!
The entire plate was great in fact. Hash browns, eggs over easy, rye toast, oj, and bacon.
the décor is very nice. The place is immaculate and the rest rooms are very well taken care of.
The next time I will have to try a bagel or muffin as they looked delectable as I passed them in their glass case. I will be visiting again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank gmp50
Toronto
“This is the place for breakfast in Lee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were on our way back home to Canada and wanted something a little better than the continental breakfast offered at our motel. We found Otto's. I had the most delicious ham, goat cheese and apple omlette. There were so many interesting choices. Coffee was great. Wait staff was fun to talk to also. Just what we needed to get us going down the highway.

Visited September 2013