“wonderful place!!!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Windham, Connecticut
“wonderful place!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

we just stoped here on a whim on our way home from Upstate NY. I could not have pick a better place! Great Breakfast, Great menu! we sat right by the window as it was too cold to sit our side! Good prices and great service!!! its right down town in Lee! very cute town!!!

• Visited September 2012

“Great value - great food - great atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a place that served breakfast all day...it was about 1pm. I found Otto's (via Trip Advisor!). I had cinnamon raisin French Toast...the slices were about an inch thick. Served with sausage (or ham or bacon), the portion was enough for a lumberjack! But it was so good I shamelessly ate the whole thing. It was complemented with a large dollop of real whipped creme, an ample portion of butter and an orange slice. The only possible improvement would be to provide "real" maple syrup but the syrup provided was still very good. My husband opted for a Philly cheese steak sandwich, which was enormous and served on a Portugese roll with a side of fries that were quite tasty. (I tried one). My husband said his sandwich was also quite good...he ate all of it. Soft drinks are a little pricey at $2.29, but they are large glasses and include free refills, so if you're thirsty, go for it...if not, you can shave a little from your bill by asking fir ice water which is served in the same large glasses. I had coffee which was fresh and plentiful, reasonably priced at $1.79 for a bottomless cup. The server provided plenty of creamers, but I noticed there was only sugar on the table...no Splenda or Equal...no problem though...I saw a large container with all sorts of coffee accompaniments by the register, presumably there for take out customers to fix their coffee. I went up and took a few which clearly was an accepted practice, although our server was so helpful and pleasant, I'm sure he would have brought it to me, had I asked. It has the potential of being loud in there - the staff are a jovial but vocal bunch...amongst themselves. They do not intrude on the guests but are at the ready for anything you need and check on you frequently. The prices are mostly all quite reasonable...and dome downright cheap! Our bill came to just over $21.00. Not bad considering the ample portions, and quality ingredients used. Will we go back? Most definitely! It's only open til 2:30pm though - I wish it stayed open longer!

1 Thank BerkshireBaylin
Massachusetts
“Otto's is outstanding!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Great food and service at very reasonable prices. The omelettes are excellent. Don't know where they get the rye bread from but it's very good. Friendly service. Check it out.

• Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good value, decent food.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We recently stopped there for a late breakfast based on the other reviews. Waffles were not true Belgian style as listed but were still well made. My egg sandwich with salsa had a nice kick to it. My daughter liked her chocolate chip pancakes. Overall food was OK but nothing special. However, what made it particularly palatable was the price: around $20 for 3 people which is hard to beat!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

From the outside, I wasn't sure what to expect but we both had a great breakfast. The blueberry pancakes were great and service was good, too. Green mountain coffee was a plus. Ottos exceeded our expectations and we would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2012