“A nice surprise”

Dining options: Breakfast
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

From the outside, I wasn't sure what to expect but we both had a great breakfast. The blueberry pancakes were great and service was good, too. Green mountain coffee was a plus. Ottos exceeded our expectations and we would definitely go back.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I were in Lee and Lenox for the weekend, and we came across this place when we were looking for somewhere to eat on a Sunday morning. We were so happy to find Otto's! There were tons of choices for breakfast, and the prices were great! I had a create-your-own omelette and it was probably the biggest omelette I've ever had. It was perfectly cooked with great potatoes and toast. My husband said the corned beef hash was also really great. We'll definitely return to Otto's when we're back in the Berkshires next year!

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“breakfast to die for”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is an excellent breakfast spot (i've never had lunch) and every single thing I've had there has been delicious, filling and reasonably priced. Sometimes a short wait for a seat, but things move quickly. The staff work well together and keep things flowing.

I've eaten here 3 times now and know I won't be back until next summer, but I'm already looking forward to it!

Free WiFi, clean place, a couple of tables outside. A lot of fun. Coffee could be better, but the bakery across the street can hook you up right nice if you need.

Damariscotta, Maine
“Should be "Otto's Awesome Breakfast Deli" !”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Delicious food at reasonable prices. Clean space, good service, right downtown. Breakfast served all day!

Visited August 2012
Nashua, NH
“Go local or go home”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

On Rte 20 just north of the Mass Pike, Otto's was a delightful local find.
They have a creative menu filled with fresh food and modest prices. Probably the best $10 lunch I've had in a while, a thick red roast tbeef sandwich on a focaccia roll enhanced with a horseradish mayo. Washed it down with a tall iced coffee. The service was attentive, an easy going atmosphere. Perfect for the solo traveler or tired family.