“Great for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Otto's Breakfast Deli - CLOSED

Otto's Breakfast Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bershires
“Great for Breakfast or Lunch”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This was our third trip to Otto's and I have to say each trip we've had something different each being every bit as good as the last. Two breakfast trips and one stop for lunch on our way though town.

Because all three of our stops were weekends the place was jumping, did not matter what time of year as each has been during a different season. Wait time for a seat was not bad, I think the longest was 15 minutes. The staff really does a nice job turning the tables over without making guests feel rushed.

If you're in the neighborhood don't hesitate to try Otto's!

• Visited February 2012

connecticut, USA
“delicious pancake specials!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place was great - my boyfriend and I went to breakfast twice in our 3 day stay. The pancakes and specials were delicious, and the omelettes were also very good. Service was good and coffee was always refilled! What more could you ask for in a breakfast place?

• Visited December 2011
Middletown, Connecticut
“Good, pleasant waitress”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

My husband and I ate breakfast there on 10//8, around 8am. Besides a few people at the counter, there was only one other table occupied. It might be because Otto's is a wee bit farther up Main street than the other breakfast establishment on Main St.. We ordered eggs, bacon, homemade toast, home fries and coffee. All was prepared well. The place is nice, perhaps a bit too spartan for my taste. I wish there was a selection of danish and pastry, and/orcookies and cakes, in addition to the standard muffins and bagels. It was a tad expensive, but prepared well. It would be nice to have a pancake, egg and meat selection for a less expensiver price than the larger orders of pancakes on the menu. Service was pleasant and timely.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Thekansaspyet
massachusetts
“Alittle jewel in the heart of Lee”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Owned by the popular Salmon Run across the street, Otto's is open for breakfast and lunch.
We were there twice and were very pleased with the quality of the food served. I had an amazing omelet with cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes, and I and truthfully say that in all my (68) years I have never had one taste as good as this did. My wife agreed. On another visit we had sandwiches (chicken salad and tuna) and decided that this is THE place for breakfast or lunch. Don't miss it! Caution: it's small, so you may have to wait a bit.

• Visited July 2011