“Fair for the price...and then some!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Lee
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Located just up a small hill, this hotel was very clean and just what we needed. The rooms were not as expensive as other hotels in the area. They were tidy, well maintained, with comfy beds and free wifi.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CatLover649
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The young lady at the front desk is nice. If you're fussy and allergic to dust, I don't recommend this place. The room where we stayed overnight was dusty and smelly. I/we will not come back here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank TorontoLady2014
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had to rate this property at 5 stars! I stayed here because it was very close to Great Barrington, where hotel rates are very high. The room was clean, and very comfy with just enough firmness in the new mattresses. The reason I gave them a 5 instead of a 4 is because had left my purse there. Not only did the staff found it, but despite my willingness to pay the shipping, they mailed it to me at no cost of my own. They were more concerned I got my purse back then them getting 5 bucks from me to ship it to NY. I think that's a big deal because I've left significant things behind in rooms before at big, fancy hotels. I've never had anything returned in 25 years of traveling. I think not only is this hotel clean, simple and in a great location, i think they care about their customer and go out of their way to ensure that they're well taken care of.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We booked online for $55 + tax, so we didn't expect much. It met our expectation of 'just okay'. Beds were very comfortable. The heater worked well. Wifi keep booting us off, so that was a major disappointment. Breakfast was juice, coffee, and packaged pastries. There are plenty of restaurant options nearby, but not within walking distance. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bdwyer45
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped for a night here after a long day of driving, and found this place to be perfect for a night's sleep. The room was spacious, quite, and had comfortable beds. The staff was very friendly as well. We definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a quite night sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The 'hotel' is Overpriced, The jacuzzi doesn't work well, Extra towels were brought to use and I have better ones to clean my car with, serious updating is needed, ridiculous breakfast.I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gymcoach10
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Owner, or manager very friendly but the room needs some updating. It was clean enough but furniture was worn and outdated, WiFi didn't work and air conditioner didn't cool or dehumidify the room. Even though it was October, the weather was unusually warm and humid and there was no cross ventilation in room. A coffee maker would have been nice too.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the back because there is a lot of road noise. Also an upstairs room with a sl...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Fay T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel
Days Inn Great Barrington
Days Inn Great Barrington
#5 of 10 in Great Barrington
Super 8 Lee/Berkshires/Outlet Area

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!