“Doesn't Serve Lunch or Dinner in Summer”

Luckys Ice Cream & Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lee
Description: 413-243-1011
Description: 413-243-1011
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Was recommended to go here by a waitress at 51 Park. We tried to go for lunch and ice cream. However, for some reason, they do not serve lunch in the summer. So we took our business elsewhere.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was here for a weekend of camping end of July. When I got into town, before I headed to campsite I treated myself to a small ice cream before going to setup. The ice cream was delicious (I had blueberry) and the small scoop was a hearty serving, what I would expect for over $3.

I went back Sunday evening and asked for a small again and it was less than half of what I got the first time I was there. When I commented to the young lady who served me she said it depends who serves you. Wrong answer! I will find another place for ice cream on my visits to this town.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Berkshires has a bunch of places that serve ice cream. Many are smaller and only have so many flavors. Most of Luckys ice cream comes from Maine but it is still good. They have a lot of choices and they also do soft serve. There are a few picnic tables in the back along with a wooden ship for the kids to play on. The prices are reasonable considering you can pay more for less at some of the ice cream places in downtown Lenox.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

You have to try the blueberry ice cream! High quality product, great flavor selection, and good location.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We met friends here after a hike up Mt. Frissell. Gotta give them props for putting up with a wacky bunch. Lots of flavors to choose from, and the ice cream is yummy. I imagine it gets busy during the hot summer months.