“A Welcome from South America”

Alpamayo Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food is great. They start you with toasted corn kernels that were awesome. It's great to find good food, different types of food & reasonably priced. It's a very small site and gets crowded quite quickly on a Saturday night. I recemmend trying something different each time you visit.. Wonderful!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

A cozy little corner? You bet.  Great food? You bet.  Great service? You bet.  If you are in Lee, Ma, and in the mood for some Peruvian food, look no further.  This cozy restaurants delivers beautifully.  The menu is full of new items that you can not find any other place, and they are prepared fresh.  Watch for some seafood dishes: a llittle salty, but you can easily ask before ordering.   Order Sudado De Pescado, and you perhaps will have the best dish that you have had in a while!  Cheers.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

What a treat it was to discover a restaurant serving Peruvian cuisine in Lee, Massachusetts. If you like to try new dishes, I recommend you make a stop at Alpamayo. Lots of interesting dishes, many of which are good for people on gluten-free diets too. We went on a Thursday night in November, so there Lee was pretty deserted. Glad we made the stop to try their unusual foods entrees and drinks. Both my husband and I were very happy with our meal and would return to try some of the things we missed the first time around!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The service wasn't great and the food was pretty terrible. The best part of the dinner was the baked corn nuts that they have on every table.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were traveling from Boston to Saratoga and were looking for something better than the usual interstate food. Trying out this wonderful little restaurant in Lee (Exit 2, I believe) was the best food decision we made on this trip!

The food is Peruvian fare and much of it seafood based, although there are definitely meat options. We had ceviche, arroz con camarones (shrimp) as well as a beef dish. Delicious! They also make one of the best Pisco Sours I have ever had. The decor is simple and casual. The servers were friendly and knowledgable about the menu. We were so impressed that we came back the next day on the return leg of our trip. I wish they were closer to Boston, but I am glad we now have this option when heading out to western Massachusetts.

1  Thank Knock_me_out_please