“Not a fan”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The service wasn't great and the food was pretty terrible. The best part of the dinner was the baked corn nuts that they have on every table.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were traveling from Boston to Saratoga and were looking for something better than the usual interstate food. Trying out this wonderful little restaurant in Lee (Exit 2, I believe) was the best food decision we made on this trip!

The food is Peruvian fare and much of it seafood based, although there are definitely meat options. We had ceviche, arroz con camarones (shrimp) as well as a beef dish. Delicious! They also make one of the best Pisco Sours I have ever had. The decor is simple and casual. The servers were friendly and knowledgable about the menu. We were so impressed that we came back the next day on the return leg of our trip. I wish they were closer to Boston, but I am glad we now have this option when heading out to western Massachusetts.

1  Thank Knock_me_out_please
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don't normally review restaurants but did want to give a thumbs up to this family run business. It offers family prepared fare with menu choices straight from Peru.

Nothing overly sophisticated, certainly not pretentious... but very tasty, affordable, and keeps us coming back. If you are looking for something different, do give it a try. Especially for lunch; are you not tired of burgers and sandwitches anyhow?

1  Thank 1dancing_fool
Reviewed September 19, 2012

but the service was on the slow side and the inside was very nice try fish soups they were great the second dish was very good and different I had chicken and french fries in onion souse I liked it a lot

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We found this restaurant by chance while driving through Lee. Peruvian cuisine sounded different and way more interesting than pizza or burgers. It exceeded our expectations. We both had Pisco sours which are a typical Peruvian drink - yummy, not too sweet or too sour, just right. One of us had the seafood paella the other a roasted cod dish, both very flavorful, attractively presented and sufficient in quantity. Service was very friendly and warm, nice atmosphere. Great to have some ethnic diversity in town.

3  Thank wildplant