“great food”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
adam-ski70
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

but the service was on the slow side and the inside was very nice try fish soups they were great the second dish was very good and different I had chicken and french fries in onion souse I liked it a lot

Visited September 2012

Rhode Island
“Friendly, Family Atmosphere, Interesting Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

We found this restaurant by chance while driving through Lee. Peruvian cuisine sounded different and way more interesting than pizza or burgers. It exceeded our expectations. We both had Pisco sours which are a typical Peruvian drink - yummy, not too sweet or too sour, just right. One of us had the seafood paella the other a roasted cod dish, both very flavorful, attractively presented and sufficient in quantity. Service was very friendly and warm, nice atmosphere. Great to have some ethnic diversity in town.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank wildplant
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious, healthy food in clean elegant atmosphere - authentic Peruvian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This restaurant drew us in because we were looking for a quiet place on Sunday afternoon, after the Tanglewood concert ended. We were seeking both salad and fish options. The outside is nothing like the inside - inside it is elegant, clean (with a sparkling modern bathroom!) with professional waitstaff and an excellent chef. We asked for a modification of one of the dishes on the menu, due to food allergies, and they were extremely accommodating and even gave us a choice of alternative preparations. Then the food came, and wow! My friend enjoyed a very fresh and interesting salad, and I had a pasta, onions, and peppers dish that they modified to add fried Tilapia to, and we ate every morsel! We also ordered caramel flan for dessert, which was less sweet than we are used to, but still light and beautifully presented as well.

Overall, this is a 5-star experience! I highly recommend this place (but it has a limited menu, so please check the listing) - except for families with kids. The only thing missing is that my friend wanted some bread, and that's not a Peruvian food, so they do not serve it, only rice, plantains, fried corn, etc.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank SavvyShopper1
Western MA
“I had expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Food was fine, nothing bad, but wasn't particularly special. Nice relaxed atmosphere.
Went for lunch... can't speak for dinner.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank RSG-foodie
“Happy to Have Some Diversity in Lee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I brought my mother and had the ceviche and seafood paella. I've been hooked ever since. It's really nice to have a restaurant like this around to try new things. My boyfriend and I tried beef heart recently and not only was it delicious, he had bragging rights for weeks.

3 Thank Satnohahcom