“Just awesome ”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Really great little diner with a cozy interior, super friendly service and great good. My girlfriend and I both had huevos rancheros and they were awesome! Definitely one of my new favorites for the area. Also super cheap beer!

There are newer reviews for Three Dogs Diner

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This place has great food and a real friendly staff. Nicely finished and cute inside and is definitely a place that is you should not 'judge the book by its cover'.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great breakfast with lots of homemade goodies and very reasonable prices. I've only done breakfast because I work elsewhere but I have heard from friends that lunches are great too. The owners contribute a lot to the community which is always a great addition, I would recommend this.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

A friend and I decided to try something new for brunch in the Lawrence, Ma area. What a find! The quiche and the homemade bran raisin muffin (toasted...YUM) were excellent. My friend had the eggs Benedict, also superb. The staff was very friendly and menu very affordable. They also serve lunch and dinner, so I want to check it out!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Outstanding service...fast, friendly, personable. Great "from scratch" food (loved their baked beans!). Nice menu with plenty of selections from basics to more creative dishes, hearty portions, and reasonable prices. Super cute and cozy! Love that the owners are animal supporters and also support local community and causes like with their Thursday night $9.99 buffet. We look forward to visiting for lunch and dinner...what's not to love about a small, locally owned restaurant that serves great food? Also yummy looking (and sounding) baked goods in the front case to take home!