Open today: Closed

All reviews ropes course black diamond zip line three hours outdoor activity leap of faith level of difficulty multiple courses great workout super fun awesome experience beautiful forest double black problem solving color coded a lot of fun give advice
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was vacationing with my husband and past Ramblewild several times. I wanted to see what it was. The girl at front desk was very polite, knowledgable and informative. She showed me pictures and encouraged me to go. I made a reservation for the next day, went solo, not for everyone.
This was awesome. I encourage anyone who wants a challenge to go here and test yourself. Everyone was so nice and polite and helpful. Kudos to the workers and the people I met on the trails. To name a few Alex was the trail instructor, very good. James was terrific, he was a guide on the ground on the trails I was on. He went above his job and was very helpful to me, I was on trails alone.
You need a lot of balance and upper body strength, I went on yellow trails and then green, it took almost 2 hours I then went back to yellow as my arms were tired but found I went thru them quite fast the second time around as I knew what to expect. I would definitely go back again, anyone can try. I’m almost 64 and did the trails. Next time I hope to bring my sons and conquer the blue trails.

1  Thank shar8052
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This park is extremely well-planned and the staff is wonderfully encouraging and attentive. I am 54 yrs old, not in great shape (no upper body strength, not great in cardio/endurance) and I had a wonderful time. My only regret was that I did not try a fourth course (I completed three of them). I completely missed a landing on a zip line, (landed on my back/butt) but it did not hurt because they have the perfect size wood chips to cushion any missteps. The safety equipment is completely trustworthy. The different course difficulty levels make this a park nearly anyone can enjoy.

1  Thank claire159753
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ramblewild is excellent. My 13 yr old son and I had a blast for over 3.5 hours and were challenged and entertained throughout. The crew is great and helpful and the courses creative and wonderful.

1  Thank CraigInMassachusetts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family had a great time! Was a highlight of our vacation. Recommend to all that like nature, physical challenges, and new experiences.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Jacob C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to Ramblewild in the past and just recently went again with a group of friends who had never been before. What an incredible day! Definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a challenge.