“Great Place for Lunch”

Matt Reilly's Pub
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Lanesboro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went to lunch there with family recently while on vacation. It's a little pricy for a sandwich but the back deck and lake view make it worth a visit. The food was good and the service was very friendly. I would recommend it for everyone that visits the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Situated on a lake you get a nice view from the dining deck and a decent view if you can sit near the windows in the inside dining room. I had the lobster/6 steamer special. The clams were not hot but they were still good and the lobster was so sweet. Wonderful. My nephew had the porterhouse steak which was cooked perfectly. The other meals were average. Judy, our waitress was friendly and efficient. Very casual atmosphere. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband wanted to eat clams with bellies so we decided to go to Matt Reilly's pub for an afternoon snack. I had the veggie burger and sweet potatoe fries and my husband had his clams with bellies. It was good not great...a pleasant view of the lake, no mosquitoes were around, our waitress was pleasant but no smile.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate on the deck in the evening overlooking the lake which was a pleasant setting. We moved from a table by the edge closer to the middle where the Mosquitos weren't as thick. We both had seafood and found our meals to be good, but not great. The calamari appetizer was cooked properly to avoid being rubbery, but it was a bit bland. The combination of a nice setting and decent food was a positive one overall. We would have no hesitations returning.

1  Thank Drmomcup
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Terrible service on my Birthday. Didn't even offer us dessert. We had a save around coupon that they refused to accept.. Put me in an awful mood on my birthday. I won't be back