“good breakfast place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Needham, Massachusetts
“good breakfast place”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The last day of our stay we had breakfast here. I did not find anything special about the place, but you get a good meal here with lots of a la carte options. The place seems to cater mostly to locals and I found the service average at best.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank needham_native

Windsor, Massachusetts
“Great service. Home cooked meals”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Server: Marianne was attentive and made sure food allergies were avoided. Corned Beef was sooo tender! Hamburger/mac casserole was better than Mom ever made! Very clean, reasonable prices....Been there for breakfast too and its wonderful....

• Visited September 2013
Boston, MA
“Good for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert....You Get the Drift”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Good service + good food = Bob's Country Kitchen! Checked out the other reviews here on Yelp as I was hunting for a good breakfast/lunch restaurant near where I was staying in Hancock, MA, in the Berkshires. I'm sooo glad that I dropped by! I was seated prompted by a friendly young lady; had my waitress greeting me and ready to take my order within just a couple of minutes; and, my delicious, piping hot food was served within 7 minutes after being seated. But there was no rush here. Most of the other customers (families with kids, seniors, out-of-towners, locals) were all smiling, chatting and relishing their food, as I did.

Do yourself a favor and seek out Bob's Country Kitchen when you're in the area. Now I'm eager to go back and try out their dinner entrees especially their Polish house speciality the Golomki (stuffed cabbage) and their desserts including the Pineapple Cream Pie.

• Visited September 2013
Albany, New York
“Best chili dogs around!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've been eating there for years and I always get the chili dogs for lunch when in town..
highly recommended and will always go back for more!
Love the home cooked atmosphere:)

• Visited April 2013
Pelham, Tennessee
“Locals like it; decent food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We dined here two times; both were good. Menu includes roasted turkey; homemade pies; daily specials. Spaghetti with meatballs or sausage was special one night for $5.95. The sauce was tasty! They aso serve breakfast all day. Heaping portions makes great lunch the next day. Not gourmet but just simply good food. Service is friendly and efficient. Joyce was our server both times. She was funny and attentive. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013